Ranks

oh wait that's why it's called a *discussion* board ;) And besides, your question was already answered

Originally posted by Fishbone
Wedge...You are right...and happy B-day btw.
Oh, wow! Thanks a lot! :) Can't believe I'm the same age as Hewitt (the guy who toppled Sampras), yet half as experienced.

Originally posted by Supdon3
For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime, Unforgiven and many others that make it worth posting here.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!! I'M ON THE LIST!!!!!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUBOING

Yeah it really does. :(
I mean what is so interesting about his list?

Wedge: You are welcome. :) I only didn't know whether it was the 8th or 9th September.

Its friendly acknowledgement from a fellow CZer. Not to mention it's Supdon, who's just a nice guy. Well, until Darkseid invades... but that ain't often.

An don't feel bad Fishbone, you're on my list. :)

Really thanks LeHah. But I don't feel need to be on anyone's like- or dislike-list. I just asked in general. Because it is really funny to
figure out whom likes whom and not. [/sarchasm]
Sorry for that.
We should try to get all along quite well. Then we'd need no list at all. :)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I like you too, Supdon. :-D :) Let me give you a big hug! Everyone gets a hug!
Ohhh... and I thought you were gonna send your Strakha squadron to bomb his house because he misspelled your name... :D
Originally posted by Mav23
why aren't *I* on the list? :(
Jeez!! Supdon, see what you've started?
Now everyone who thinks he's your friend and whom you did not put on the list is gonna whine... :rolleyes:

but do you know what's going on inside my head?

or *do* you? BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!! :p

People! The list had blah blah, blah, and MANY OTHERS! Unless I have told you I hate you, then consider yourself one of the MANY OTHERS! And I cnat recall telling anyone that I hate them.

Sheesh:rolleyes:

Considering you were mentioned in the same post as the opposite of those people...

But I dont and have never said I hate you.

Back