Ranks

For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime, Unforgiven and many others that make it worth posting here.

Yay! Supdon's friend-list is official! ;)

Aren't you forgetting that the sole presence of WC-encyclopedia Bandit LOAF is enough to be here?

I thought I didnt have to mention LOAF. Kris is a good guy if maybe to serious sometimes but thats who he is, TC is ok too.

I wouldnt call that a complete friend list becuase I grabbed a bunch of names from who has posted on the board that I could easily see right now.

Originally posted by Supdon3
For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime and many others that make it worth posting here.
I'm not on it! :(

To do list:
1. Sit in corner and cry all night
2. Get shotgun and threaten Supdon to put me on the list.
3. Evade cops that are in pursuit for armed assault
4. Break out of jail
5. Evade cops that are in pursuit for jailbreak
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as necessary.

So you see now Supdon, how much damage a simple post can do! :D

Don't worry, I've got sufficient Need For Speed: High Stakes experience to lose them.
*drives off and get's caught immediately*
Damned, I'd forgotten a Suzuki Alto isn't as fast as a Ferrari 550! :D

#Wingnut is also a very good place to chat with others nuts, of WC and another things. If all of you can, go there at least 30 min.

For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime and many others that make it worth posting here.

...but...but...what about ME? ( ::sniffs:: )...:(

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Wow. Look at what I've started.

Hm....I think this is a running avananche. Maybe some more people now start lists whom they like or whom not. Maybe we should all edit in our profile..The people I like...and the people I don't like. It'd make the whole thing much funnier.
Though I'd stand on half the lists...under the point: 'People which I don't like'. But would I care...? No.
I only think it is hilarious to hack all on one person. Seems like many threads drift off topic. I really ask myself what this has to do with Wing Commander . But dude...this is too average for me. Do you think you can make WildWeasel leave the chatzone...will it make your relationship better in any way? But no, it'll go on and on. In some time you will hack on each other again...in another thread. Or at #wingnut. I usually think we are all adult. More or less. Or we try to be. But some people here really behave like if it does not seem so. Do you also behave so in real life? Oh man.
Earth calling WC fans....find back on the floor please...
It is really annoying to read every day that people are hacking on each other. Or maybe on the staff members....or at all.
You don't see it maybe...but that is really strange how much some things change. I am really no peacekeeper and I am not sensitive in that way. But that really bothers me.
Think about that or let it. Or hack on me if you want and if you don't see another way....

But of course here are many people whom don't follow that line...who are just here to discuss about WC. Them I want to thank.

Hmmm...

As much as I hate the idea, I think that it might actually be beneficial for some of you to stop by #WingNut. It's way easier to sort out arguments (or start new ones) on mIRC.

A lot of you have been popping in. I've seen Zor Prime, Ghost, and even LeHah. (Even though LeHah's visit was basically just to toss insults at me.) Seriously, the more you talk about something, the easier it is to understand other people. Stop by and see what it's all about.

Originally posted by Fishbone

It is really annoying to read every day that people are hacking on each other. Or maybe on the staff members....or at all.
You don't see it maybe...but that is really strange how much some things change. I am really no peacekeeper and I am not sensitive in that way. But that really bothers me.
Think about that or let it. Or hack on me if you want and if you don't see another way....

WTG Fishbone! Couldn't agree more. As I have the tendency to flare up easily I get caught in the hacking business myself every now and then, but always try to shake hands after a good argument. I've been a Peacekeeper half my life now, and I don't intend to change. LOL board management may dumbfire me to anyone full enough of hot air not to correct course fast enough.

Then again, remember, we are all Wing Commander fans... so we want to play space aces. Now what kind of mentality would that take? <grin> and in the dog pit you're liable to some barks and bites...

*g* You had a nice arguement with a staff member once, didn't you? It's fine anyways that you saw that it brings you nothing. :)
I also argued a lot. When I came here.
I really enjoy a good arguement. But definitely not here. Not any more. #WingNut is also not the right place even if it is a better one than the ChatZone. I'd only say that useless arguements should stop.
If arguements are usuful, then I have nothing against them. Unfortunately this one is not. And insulting people doing their job even more less. But whom am I that I preach here? I have no idea....

Originally posted by Supdon3
For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime, Unforgiven and many others that make it worth posting here.
I know I'm late, but nevertheless, I'm honoured. ;)

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by WildWeasel
As much as I hate the idea, I think that it might actually be beneficial for some of you to stop by #WingNut. It's way easier to sort out arguments (or start new ones) on mIRC.

A lot of you have been popping in. I've seen Zor Prime, Ghost, and even LeHah. (Even though LeHah's visit was basically just to toss insults at me.) Seriously, the more you talk about something, the easier it is to understand other people. Stop by and see what it's all about.
So you seem like a smart fellow, after all...
I'll gladly accept your invitation, once I get a computer of my own...

Back