Ranks

Sorry folks, but English is THE universal language. All sorts of races use it, Kilrathi, Minbari, Klingons, Goa'uld, even Humans! :D

Originally posted by redwolf
Sorry folks, but English is THE universal language. All sorts of races use it, Kilrathi, Minbari, Klingons, Goa'uld, even Humans! :D

lol. You forgot romulans! and the borg!

"You wanna get nuts? Lets get nuts!" -Michael Keaton; "Batman"

I don't ask... I know why, and he shall pay :mad: I'm just trying to stress the point that I'm not gay as Frosty stated :p

The more you mention it, the more people are going to think you're hiding something.

Originally posted by LeHah
The more you mention it, the more people are going to think you're hiding something.

If I was gay I wouldn't hide it, 'cause I don't have a problem with homosexuality, I have a problem with people confusing me for something i'm not, even if they're not serious :)

P.S. Thanks Fishbone (if you were referring to me) :p

and LeHah, just 'cause I lost my rank doesn't mean you can boss me around like that ;) I'll sick another insane friend on you ;) wait, no, I'm sorry, then I'd get in even more trouble :p

Your insane friends have no offensive capabilities against me. I'll just sit and read my Harlan Ellison and Daemon Knight and lissen to Apocalyptica. :p

Back