Ranks

I shouldn't even have to tell you who Harlan Ellison is. That's like asking who Issac Asmiov is. :eek:

Apocalyptica is a 4-cello assembly that does mostly Metallica covers, but also has done Slayer, Pantera and Megadeath.

While I'm mentioning them, anyone know who did the song "Inquisition Symphony"?

Originally posted by Mav23
I lost my rank
Be careful, you might be surprised to find you can lose more than that if you continue to cook your post count by treating the CZ like some kind of AIM chat.

Actually, their second CD "Inqusition Symphony" is superior, considering their covers of the title track, "Nothing Else Matters" and "Fade to Black".

He's kinda the granddaddy of all true and good science fiction. Look in your library for some of his books. They're pretty darned good. Now, 10 lashings for not knowing who Issac Asmiov is! ;)

Sorry, LOAF. I'm tired right now, and stupid today(only today?). So forgive any further dumb things I do. See ya all tommorrow.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The point which the previous poster was trying to make is that his last name is spelled A-S-I-M-O-V. :)
"Previous poster"? You forgot my name? :(

Oh my :rolleyes:

He did know but, as LOAF pointed out, he wanted to show in a little joke that LeHah misspelled Asimov's name.
Or am I totally confused now?

Boys boys boys... I have Isaac Asimov's The Book of Science at home, and I can tell you The Book of Biology inside is very very interesting...
My parents in addition, have a huge collection of Asimov's sci-fi novels, and love I, Robot in particular...

So don't go telling me I don't know Isaac Asimov... :rolleyes:

Issac Asmiov on the other hand... :) (yes, now that I read back, you managed to misspell his first name too, LeHah... :p )

Back