Ranks

Originally posted by Fishbone

Hm....I think this is a running avananche. Maybe some more people now start lists whom they like or whom not. Maybe we should all edit in our profile..The people I like...and the people I don't like. It'd make the whole thing much funnier.
Though I'd stand on half the lists...under the point: 'People which I don't like'. But would I care...? No.
I only think it is hilarious to hack all on one person. Seems like many threads drift off topic. I really ask myself what this has to do with Wing Commander . But dude...this is too average for me. Do you think you can make WildWeasel leave the chatzone...will it make your relationship better in any way? But no, it'll go on and on. In some time you will hack on each other again...in another thread. Or at #wingnut. I usually think we are all adult. More or less. Or we try to be. But some people here really behave like if it does not seem so. Do you also behave so in real life? Oh man.
Earth calling WC fans....find back on the floor please...
It is really annoying to read every day that people are hacking on each other. Or maybe on the staff members....or at all.
You don't see it maybe...but that is really strange how much some things change. I am really no peacekeeper and I am not sensitive in that way. But that really bothers me.
Think about that or let it. Or hack on me if you want and if you don't see another way....

But of course here are many people whom don't follow that line...who are just here to discuss about WC. Them I want to thank.
i like you. lol

It really is a pity to hold grudges against people. It only makes you not the target miserable. Best to get along with as many people as possible, as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by WildWeasel
As much as I hate the idea, I think that it might actually be beneficial for some of you to stop by #WingNut. It's way easier to sort out arguments (or start new ones) on mIRC.

A lot of you have been popping in. I've seen Zor Prime, Ghost, and even LeHah. (Even though LeHah's visit was basically just to toss insults at me.) Seriously, the more you talk about something, the easier it is to understand other people. Stop by and see what it's all about.

Thats the first decent thing you've ever said that I've seen, WW.
I went onto #Wingnut because:

A.) I knew I'd find you there
B.) just read your post insulting Supdon and had just posted my evil, evil post and still wanted to throttle your neck.

I agree that we need to sort this out, me and a lot of other people.

Thanks for the mention Sup. For a guy who likes Superman, you're pretty damned cool.

I agree with what you said Fishbone, but if life were that easy, we'd die fat, happy people in enuei (or however you spell that).

Preacher: You're ok too! It's just that I think Sup was counting people in "command country". ;)

Originally posted by Supdon3
For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime, Unforgiven and many others that make it worth posting here.

Cool!

Originally posted by LeHah

B.) just read your post insulting Supdon and had just posted my evil, evil post and still wanted to throttle your neck.

Well, to be honest, your little display was more amusing than it was insulting.

Re: Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by LeHah

Thats the first decent thing you've ever said that I've seen, WW.

I agree with what you said Fishbone, but if life were that easy, we'd die fat, happy people in enuei (or however you spell that).

Hmm...if I knew what 'enuei' is it'd help a lot. :)
And I was also at #WingNut. I am IrishWind.
But your arguement there was really hilarious. From both sides. What would be about it...if you, WildWeasel (and Supdon maybe) would meet there with the aim to get peace? *g*
Just as a propose. You and WW are now so far to agree half that your arguement is dumb. You also have to agree some other people hold you for stupid because of the usueless arguement. So...I think you can meet there again. But please maybe with insultings this time. And if you still want to argue...there are always people to tell you their opinion.
And except that is it of course right that it is easy to sort out arguements. That is in fact what I did 2 weeks ago with Weasel myself. So if you really want to...then you can find peace. And to start new ones. But that needn't be in much cases...only in some. And even there ignoring is better than fighting. So some people really don't drob me if they call me 'shithead' or so. Hell I really laughed about that.

RATM: Thanks. I like you too. But I really didn't want to talk about that. *g* Sorry I was being little ironical. As I wrote that....message. I am glad about if of course....

Wedge...You are right...and happy B-day btw. Sorry that I forgot about it. You had 2 or 3 days ago, right?

LOL mpanty. Yeah an own PC would indeed be useful.

en·nui (n-w, nw)
n.
Listlessness and dissatisfaction resulting from lack of interest; boredom: “The servants relieved their ennui with gambling and gossip about their masters” (John Barth).

hehe. Thanks. I know too that it does not fit.
But I like Ireland. I want to travel there soon. One day.
I found out some months ago that I have relatives there. Though only that I don't know how they call themselves today. (ancestors 200 years ago). *g*
And GermanWind would sound for runaway. ;)
And it is a good point to begin to talk to people. Most ask me that question. :)And the name has the advantage it isn't used yet.
So I am someone who can use a nick without underliner or so.
But one day, I'll sure find another name. If I thought about it. And...women always think in strange ways. *g*

I prefer Zest, I mean, everyone knows you're not fully clean without it!

washkids.jpg

Originally posted by Supdon3
For every Weasel, theres a LeHah, mpanty, Ghost, Wedge, Dralthi 5, Bob McDob, Mekt-Hakkit, Zor Prime, Unforgiven and many others that make it worth posting here.

I like you too, Supdon. :D :) Let me give you a big hug! Everyone gets a hug!

Originally posted by Fishbone
*g* You had a nice arguement with a staff member once, didn't you? It's fine anyways that you saw that it brings you nothing. :)

Funniest thing was that it wasn't the argument itself, just the tone that flared me up... wrong time of the month perhaps LOL.

Let's just say that diplomacy is an art, and this isn't art school.

As far as I'm concerned, that nice little argument brought me and that staff member to an understanding.

Funny, the things people remember.....

Back