new wing commander game or movie?, i think not!

Originally posted by Col.Dom

Heh heh heh :cool:

Lovin' these new rank insignias, by the way :)

Thanks, Filler!
Not a problem :)
I was wondering if the masses liked them.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Kong being a port of Donkey Kong for some obscure British computer system...
Oh, well, I didn't know that bit. Fine, pick on me as usual...

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Lovin' these new rank insignias, by the way.
It always takes time for me to get used to change, but I think they look good too. Major Generals look shinier in any case. :)

Originally posted by Valor NR
They're not bad at all. I just wish I had a naval rank.
Silly, there are lieutenants in the navy too. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
It always takes time for me to get used to change, but I think they look good too. Major Generals look shinier in any case.

They look rather scorched, actually. Almost as if someone had taken an open flame to your chest. I like that idea...

THey look shiney and somewhat 3D. Very good indeed.
Weasel, you don't need to have scorced insignias to imagine Wedge on fire. :)

I read the original post nad I have to agree. I think if there was going to be a new game, it would have been out by now or at least some news about it. I think it's safe to say that it's just about over. I know there's talk of this WC TV show but you can never tell with television. Just cause someone has an idea doesn't mean it will happen. However I hope there is one and maybe they can do it right this time (unlike the WC Movie).

Chris Roberts' seems to believe in the WCTV show...

They are doing a new game, though -- Prophecy for the GBA.

Originally posted by Millzy
I read the original post nad I have to agree. I think if there was going to be a new game, it would have been out by now or at least some news about it.
YUO = TEH STUPID!!!

There *is* news of a new game, and people saw it at E3. Goodnight.

I know that they are making Prophecy for GBA. I mean a new game. Not a re-hashed game on a new platform.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
We don't really know what it is yet.

Actually, we do:

Care of ign
...the 3D engine does the game extreme justice on the small screen...and it's expected to feature all the missions of the PC game...

Meaning that it is, in fact, a re-hash of the game released on the PC waaay back in '97. But I'm not complaining. Especially with four player multiplayer on the way. Not a "new game", exactly, though. New like the 3DO WC3 was "new," really, only without any FMV.

Back