New game concept(reposted from another thread)

LeHah, let's joing forces to prevent bashing on our innocent-ness! And I apologize for all the ugly pug jokes ;)

Originally posted by Mav23
YAY! It's over! :-D
(...)

Honey, I'm back! :D

Mav, that's so low: First you make jokes about the pug and then, when you aren't in the position to do it anymore, you try to ingratiate yourself with LeHah. Tsktsk..., I really have lost any respect for you. :)

Originally posted by Mav23
LeHah, let's joing forces to prevent bashing on our innocent-ness! And I apologize for all the ugly pug jokes ;)

I've found in the past, if you're getting bashed, there must be a reason for it. Call me crazy. :)

Originally posted by LeHah

I've found in the past, if you're getting bashed, there must be a reason for it. Call me crazy. :)

I didn't do anything, and don't call me "Honey" Mekt ;)

well I could stop if these meany-heads could just stop bashin' me and get over their strange obsession. :(

Well this seems to be what always happens, no offense... Something interesting turns into an eye-gouging contest. :p
Come on people. please get back on track! Let's get this idea to the point that SOMEONE would make it... :)

It seems noone listens... oh well. Someone please close this flamefest before someone gets hurt... *sigh* Try to do something meaningful and good and what do I get? BAH! *stalks off grumbling*

Originally posted by Manic
Come on people. please get back on track! Let's get this idea to the point that SOMEONE would make it... :)
I think the main problem here is that'll never happen, and it's silly to assume that because a dozen people posting to some web board think they have a good idea, someone will want to spend a lot of money to try and make it happen. You want this game made? Spend your own money and form your own development group - develop the game yourself. And then if it has any sales merit, maybe someone will want to publish it.

Maybe a little patience is in order. A lot of people would be deeply surprised to learn what seriously does come to those who wait.

Frosty, I think that wast the longest reply I've ever seen you make, and it wasn't insulting! :D

Oh yeah, and Frosty's right, just don't call it a Wing Commander game and you have your own original idea, go for it!

Originally posted by Frosty

I think the main problem here is that'll never happen, and it's silly to assume that because a dozen people posting to some web board think they have a good idea, someone will want to spend a lot of money to try and make it happen. You want this game made? Spend your own money and form your own development group - develop the game yourself. And then if it has any sales merit, maybe someone will want to publish it.

Maybe a little patience is in order. A lot of people would be deeply surprised to learn what seriously does come to those who wait.
Here's a little concept... if noone tries, nothing happens. If many try, something usually does! FOR GOD'S SAKES, HAVE YOU ABANDONED WING COMMANDER? WITHOUT EFFORT, THE SERIES WILL DIE! I FOR ONE WON'T LET IT DIE! NEVER!

Mav does have a point. However, I don't have the capability. Yet. (entering college this spring to become a programmer) We've got a concept, now we need people with enough gusto to try! Without effort, all is lost. Only the complacent sit idly by whimpering... oh wait, I'm whimpering. Bah. Well, we ought to at least TRY.

It's not, but unless someone does something, it may very well be. With each passing week, we lose another avid fan.

Originally posted by Manic

We've got a concept, now we need people with enough gusto to try! Without effort, all is lost. Only the complacent sit idly by whimpering... oh wait, I'm whimpering. Bah. Well, we ought to at least TRY.

Yo me gusto Wing Commander, pero yo quiero Taco Bell...:D

Back