New game concept(reposted from another thread)

Perhaps mercs wouldn't be such a bad idea.. but it's usually sector command that hires them, not carriers... The game wouldn't be complete without at least one... :)

Don't see Confed doing what, hiring mercenaries? Nothing wrong with doing that provided they stay within Confed guidelines for at least the duration of unemployment.

I see your point... ever sense Tolwyn though I've got no idea what Confed would be up to...

Originally posted by Mav23
I still don't see Confed doing that, well, maybe Secret Ops would...

Funny, I think Secret Ops would be the last to hire mercenaries given their secretive business. :)

And I see absolutely no problem in Confed hiring mercs. If you have armed professionals (to some degree at least) why not use them for sth that requires attention but not enough to justify high military actions from Confed?

okay... stupid thought, I wasn't thinkin' straight... sorry, now will everyone get off my back? I accept defeat... :(

<Finds Mav's hidden lair, calls Ghost and starts Mav-bashing>. "Stop snickering, you maniac!"

(I sense a upcoming "Stop being stupid or I'll close this thread/ban you") :)

*looks at watch*... come on LOAF, TC, GhOd, Kris.... anybody? :confused:

P.S. Thanks in advance if this thread is closed.

Leave Mav be... everyone's ideas are welcome. ;) The Mercinary idea just might be good... but you have to wonder... would Confed give a carrier that much in the way of budget?

Back