movie question

Mmmmmhhh...
I bet some people here let Catscratch die on that rescue mission, just to see if Blair and Sosa were going to make out... :D

Uh, no. That's disgustingly morbid. Besides, she gets really bitter at you, not a good feeling.

On the other hand, Blair and Soso...

"Disgustingly morbid"? "So wrong"?
Hey come on guys, don't tell you've never seen in movies the guy who kills or lets his best friend die, and then sleeps with his wife!

There's an example in a movie that still being played, Traffic...

HEY, not that I support this kind of behaviour at all, and coming from Blair it seems obviously impossible, but hey!
YOU are playing Blair and there are some sick bastar*s out there!..

I'm just saying it's not anything new... (eh eh, new maybe in a WC game... but weren't we talking about that naked people bug a minute ago? ;))

Well Blair might not have been shocked, but I certianly was :eek: , and I'll have you know I didn't let Catscratch die on that rescue mission, just to see if Blair and Sosa were going to make out!! I just dicided the mission was to important to the boarder worlds.. to see if Blair and Sosa were going to make out :D .

Oh my God!! You did let Catscratch die on that mission!!! :eek:

You are bad! Very very bad... :(

I had already tried it the other way, and come on there's just something about Sosa. It's not like I let Vagabond die!
Why, did they have to kill him :( ?!?

Awriiiiight Dragon!! Now we're talking!
Although Sosa is nice, pretty and all, Panther definitely appealed more to me...

I guess for the programmers, Blair was just too much of an old shmuck by then, for him to have another relationship...

OH MY GOD!! What have I just said?? I withdraw that immediately and... Zu'kara!!

(Besides, doesn't he get back together with Rachel in Prophecy? :))

Catch 22. I like Panther cos she kept mostly aloof and her heart on her job. And it's for those same reasons that Blair probably wouldn't be able to hook up with her.

I like Panther because she is damn pretty (unlike a certain comn officer).
The novel "sould" have her as Blair main target aboard the Interpid, not Velina Sosa.

Pretty. She's that too. :)

But it's probably for the same reasons I said before that Panther wasn't involved with Blair in the novel.

The only scene where Blair and Tamara were together, alone, was one which showed camaraderie more than any possible romance.

Hmmm, I wouldn't use the word 'uptight,' but that's one of the things I liked. But you're right about opinions, definitely. People should stop saying "This should happen." or "That should have happened."

Come on, how sosa can compare to a mature women like Panther.
O.K. not all like Panther.....and how about that Helm officer?

Back