Making WC DVD-case covers (1. try)

LOAF and I made Crusader DVD Cover Art... It should be posted on the CIC news sometime soon.
Great :) Looking forward to see it ;)
Hmm, too bad. I've just finished my first beta for the WCIV DVD Cover (red box version) and now my FTP for my HP is down :( But cause it still needs some color fixes (the black on the back is more blueish and the front more greyish, cause I used the manual front for the front instead of the box one (at least I think so ?) ), I might have neough time to finally solve that. So you'll have to wait a little more ;)

Oh, and I cause one of my email accounts is now able to send up to 30mb, I might mail the armada cover (and the KS one, which only needs small fixes) to someone willing to upload them (both ~16mb, cause they are 600 dpi :/ )

The slip cover for WCIV has Blair and Tolwyn. The picture I scaned without them is the Box.

It sounds like you've cleaned out your email. If so I'll send you the Privateer Cover tonight.

Fantastic Games

ZFGokuSSJ1 said:
LOAF and I made Crusader DVD Cover Art... It should be posted on the CIC news sometime soon.

Damn, those games were fantastics. I think it was supposed to be a trilogy (No Regret, No Remorse, No pity) , too bad we never got to see the last part.

No Mercy is what it was going to be called actually.

No Pity woulda been a 4th game probably.

Monsieur, were you a huge fan? I play them to this day.

It sounds like you've cleaned out your email. If so I'll send you the Privateer Cover tonight.
Sorry, didn't have enough time to also download the privateer-side (damn 56k modem :( ) so I only downloaded the wcIV side yet.
The_Wuqked I sent The Privateer cover to my inbox it wouldn't fit in yours. You can pick it up there.
Ok, I'll download them at the weekend again (with DSL :D )

The slip cover for WCIV has Blair and Tolwyn. The picture I scaned without them is the Box.
Like I guessed that explains the differnt colors. :) I already fixed the red color, and just got an idea how to fix the blueish black :D
I wanna WCIV DVD cover :D
Hehe, me too ;)
Btw, cause I won't be able to upload the 600dpi version when finished, but I could e-mail it to someone who can upload it - and directly to all who can't wait untill it's on a hp :) - Just need your email adress, which has to be capable of ~16mb...

The "blueish black" is actually bands of black and dark gray. It looks ok in my scan but I'm not sure how it's going to print.

The "blueish black" is actually bands of black and dark gray. It looks ok in my scan but I'm not sure how it's going to print.
It looks ok, thats right. But that is not the problem - the problem is, that both blacks (front and back of the DVD-cover) are different :( And that is not your fault nor anyone else's fault. You did a perfect job ;)
And as I said, I already got an idea how to fix it :)

HUmm Ok Maybe it's faded sorry. If you need me to I can scan the back of the slip cover. It's the same as the back of the box but the color may match better. Let me know if your idea doesn't pan out.

well, I think my regular email can handle it. I'll PM you with the address, I'd like to have this cover for sure.

I can post it in a free host here in brazil, don't know about how good will it be, though.

LOOKS GOOD.

Would you mind making a triple PCCD version for those who want one. I Don't know if there is a DVD case that holds 5 cd but some people might be interisted in the triple version too. Just a thought.

I'll send the back cover to the privateer to my inbox tonight so that you can get that this weekend too.

LOOKS GOOD.

Would you mind making a triple PCCD version for those who want one. I Don't know if there is a DVD case that holds 5 cd but some people might be interisted in the triple version too. Just a thought.

I'll send the back cover to the privateer to my inbox tonight so that you can get that this weekend too.
Of course I can also make a red box version for the cd-version if wanted :) - But I wanted to make a black box CD-version anyway (German, but with english back from StewMc also English version). This way you'd be able to differ the DVD version from the CD-version when on the shelves. ;)

Lol, I just noticed something with the DVD-Cover:
On the back it says: "Runs under Win95 with a DOS reboot" ^^
I'll change that to "Runs under Win 9x/2000/XP" (or just delete it, what ever looks better.
And another point is: "16-bit movies with Dolby surround sound" - Shall I change that line, too, cause it's the DVD-version? And if so to what? Or are the DVD-movies still 16bit so that I won't need to change it? Don't know that much technical detail about the DVD :(

Back