Lance has a Sister!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gryphon
You have obivously not read any English older than a few hundred years, or something like a highly official document, the use of the capitals to denote respect for an individual somehow above You IS still widespread in various commercial communities... For instance, one is often referred to as "You the customer"... and so on. Please have patience with the way I type. I hope my words make up for the poor way in which they appear to your eyes.

OK, like, the fact that you can't spell have the words you use, and that your grammar is atrocious really makes your You thing silly and pointless.

Maybe if every post you made was immaculately formed, and served a purpose (Unlike the pathetic string of one-liners and apologies for one-liners that is obviously intedned to boost rank), then we'd tolerate it. But it's just very out of place.

hey, if you're leaving gryhpon, don't do it because of me! Imagine how that makes ME feel :( It's not like anyone here is mad at you or anything.

I'm not the ONLY one NOT mad at Gryphon am I?

gryphon isn't "leaving" because of you, Mav, he's "leaving" because he's a melodramatic. He'll be "back" in a week.

okay, now's not the time to bag on FROSTY's grammar :) We just "got rid" of a guy for doing that :)

Like many people that dramatically announce their departure, he'll keep watching the posts to see what we say about him. I've discovered the same thing in myself when I start thinking about suicide. "Such and such will be upset if I'm gone", yet if I'm gone I won't care, now will I?

oh, so you WERE suicidal? I hope gryphon comes back, now I feel REALLY bad about inluencing his exit... :(

Originally posted by Mav23
oh, so you WERE suicidal? I hope gryphon comes back, now I feel REALLY bad about inluencing his exit... :(

What gave you that crazy idea?

[Edited by Frosty on 05-23-2001 at 22:23]

Ew, I wouldn't tell you bitches about it if you offered me money to. I was just making an observation.

[Edited by TyeDyeBoy on 05-23-2001 at 22:25]

People like Frosty and TC get on their case :) (no offense, please direct your attention toward the gesture of kindness and happiness, currently known as the happy face)

And all I did was explain why it's an invalid odd capitalization. gryphon's problem wasn't us, Mav, it was that he's an over-dramatic whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back