Lance has a Sister!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I should have put a smiley in that post... it sounds like Gryphon took it too seriously.

...Hey, what do you mean it would be hard to mistake me for a god? I say lots of incomprehensible things, don't I? :)

Originally posted by Nep Parth
No, it's in the Prophecy guide.
I confess I don't know what guide you're talking about. Is this a player's guide that talks about Blair not intending to return to the Midway?

I'm sorry everyone...

Quarto, I did take Your post seriously, but onyl because I had to make sure I didn't hurt Your feelings or in and other way make Your day any worse.

TC, thanks... but if You didn't mean that, well go have a twinkie, and if You did, thank You but it's really only a letter. It is the thought which it symbolizeswhich makes it into a concept, which gives speed to an idea, which blows wind under the wings of a dream...

gryphon, you have to understand that "you" isn't a proper noun, making the capitalization of the Y a really irritating typo.

hey, I'm not incomprehensable, or however you spell that! :)

And hey, gryphon, cheer up man! be happy :D. Just because we were talking to one another doesn't mean that we should be banned or anything... we were just, like, the ONLY people on the CZ at the time...

gryph, you're just going to make TC cry again. You've shown your intellectually homicidal views enough. And quit with the Y.

You have obivously not read any English older than a few hundred years, or something like a highly official document, the use of the capitals to denote respect for an individual somehow above You IS still widespread in various commercial communities... For instance, one is often referred to as "You the customer"... and so on. Please have patience with the way I type. I hope my words make up for the poor way in which they appear to your eyes.

now you guys are just making him feel worse... :(

gryphon, I feel *Y*our pain :)

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-23-2001 at 22:07]

Oh well... Either way, please stop using the CZ to banter with each other... use something more suited to that type of conversation. It isn't just that it might annoy people. It also wastes bandwidth which people have to pay for.

TC

With all due respect, I think I would like my account terminated effective immediately after reception of this message by appropriate authority.

Thank You all for an unforgettable week. Long Live the Confederation.

sorry :(... that's why I posted that lovely apology post :)

Though I guess I should include something in there about web traffic now...

Uhm... they can't really shut down accounts. They just stagnate. So if I were you I'd go try to piss off the admins and get banned, that's the closest you'll get.

Chat Zone accounts are never closed (unless someone is banned). Closing accounts can only cause problems.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back