Lance has a Sister!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
I was playin' through SM-2 today, and Iceman says something about his DAUGHTER being brought back on a slave-ship! I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to her and why the only living relative Lance referres to in Prophecy is his mother?

Actually, they were seperated at both to hide them from their father, who had turned to the dark side of the ... no wait ...

Half-sister -- Julia Casey was the daughter of Michael and his first wife, not of Lance's mother... as thus, there's not really any reason they should know eachother (not that there's ever really a reason for him to talk about his half sister, if he knows he has one)...

well, if I had a sister, half or not, I think SOMEONE in my family would have mentioned it to me by the time I was 25 or so!

Stiletto is the Half-sister........and when they are in the honey moon the ghost of Iceman will apears and the truth will be mmmmhhhhh.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Half-sister -- Julia Casey was the daughter of Michael and his first wife, not of Lance's mother...
First wife? What happened? And where is this information from?

never said he was, but it makes you wonder, does he know more then chris? even if chris made this universe...

i think we should test both their knowledge at jeporty or something, but i hate jeperty... I know, who wants to be a millionaire!

you all know he's secretely Chris Roberts. All those pictures we see on the CIC are just a cover :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back