Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that, I never saw much wrong with the show, while there were some serious inconsistancies it was still a decent show, WHY do you think it was so bad?

Because ITS BAD.
What a crap, the day that people is trained as PILOTS and are expectade to put on some armor and fight on the ground, well we are losing that war. It plain stupid, I wonder who come up with that Idea, pilots do have some training in standart combat but I dont see pilots coming out off their Fight suits and pick up some guns to fight, what a moronic idea, I hoped that they droped that stupid concept but I stop seeing that show after a moronic Admiral leave orbit to chase a fighter and goes out of comunication range after passing a moon, well gess what ship just get holed.
A moronic show, with stupid ideas in it.
I wonder (after nobody see it in here so the network that was airing that thing stop it) if there was a second season of that thing, just to see how stupid networks can be( I belive that was a joke about in WC 4,123106, if it is the same show it was from FOX network [or SOX network])

You can think that, but in Vietnam, the people who piloted the Medical Rescue choppers faught on the ground while waiting for the medic to bring the wounded guy to the chopper. Why is it hard to believe that a Marine could be trained in hand to hand as well as air combat?

I am talking about fighters pilots, I can understand that on med evac crew but not from a F/A-18 pilot, that was they were trying to say in that program.

Actually, I'm rather sure that one submarine crewman somewhere climbs mountains.

TC

But the point is that it is plausable that if there is a lack of people in the military then a military might be forced to train soldiers to be able to both fight on the ground, in the air, and in space, much the way the Marines of old fought both on ships and on land or how the Sailors were used as ground troops when necessary, I fail to see a difference

well first THAT DAMN THING START ON PEACE TIME, second training to fly a figther that is capable of flying in space takes time, training would take too long if they want to a Marine that can do anything, that training would take over 2 years and he would not be as good a marine trained only as a Pilote or trained as a well "marine".
its not realistic that way, if it was you can bet that the politcians that are always on the look to cut military budget would try that.

No it was before, it start during the last weeks of training.
I am finish talking about that crapy excuse for a show.

I believe the first scene of the show was a Chig attack on a human colony (the one that wasn't Tellus). Humanity doesn't find out until later, though -- Nathan gets told he can't go to Tellus and then joins the marines to try and be with Kylen again... and *then* the war starts.

In reality, though, Marine fighter pilots *do* go through boot camp like everyone else... they wouldn't actually be specifically assigned to ground assaults like the 58th is, but they would certainly be trained to participate in them.

[Edited by Bandit LOAF on 02-10-2001 at 00:16]

My bad, I guess I was wrong :( but anyway back to the discustion who would like to see Melek, Thrakath, and Hobbes fighting each other in a Cagematch!

I have to go with Melek as well for the simple reason that he is the only one who is not dead. BTW does anybody know how long the cats live? it seems like they probably live longer than humans but i dunno. I say this because the Emporer was emporer in 2634 during the McAlluff attack and he was already a grandfather. Yet he was alive in 2669

We know that Kilrathi mature far more quickly than humans -- Hobbes was a rear admiral at 13... we also know that the last emperor expected to die when he was about 80 years old... he was blooded in combat in 2594, took the throne in 2632 and expected to die by 2670 - making him, at the very least, 77 years old.

Just wondering why when hobbes was a rear admiral, did he only command one Frathi. Shouldn't he have been in command of a squadron or small fleet or atleast a Carrier or dreadnought rather than a cruiser/lt. carrier

princess.jpg

"That's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!" - Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back