Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft... rules are for wimps. Now... The real question, who would win in a fight??? Wing Commander or THE TRANSFORMERS!!!

TC

(Dear stupid people: This was a joke. And anyways, the Transformers would obviously win... Unless they were the wimpy new animal ones...)

y'know, you did write a note to the stupid people about the transformers bit, but forgot to write one about the original thread after it was continued several posts... evidence of no attention span.

Originally posted by Quarto
And this thread is the perfect example of something that has no right to exist.
And yet the thread "Very very sad news" which currently has 79 posts is almost entirely about US/British political structures - no chance of "stirring up flames/discord" there right?

This thread now has a much more happy topic. Any more sucky threads and/or posts will result in mutilation and/or public humiliation.

Thank you

angrycat.jpg

I like kittens, I have 2 kitty-cats.

I also like bunnies. I used to have a bunny-rabbit. Then it died. I was sad :(

TC

Originally posted by Marcml30
And yet the thread "Very very sad news" which currently has 79 posts is almost entirely about US/British political structures - no chance of "stirring up flames/discord" there right?
Right. Because I am watching. The CIC tolerates political threads provided they don't get out of hand. On the other hand, universe vs. universe threads are not tolerated. Why? Because they already are out of hand. To sum it up, political threads are nowhere near as controversial as universe vs. universe threads, so the CIC staff and I look at them slightly differently.

EW says
Q, are you obsessed with that damn teapot? :) Let it go man, let it go..
Hey, I'm just lazy :). It's an adequate line to put in. Maybe next time I'll use a different line.

I used to have close to 500 rabits. I used to sell them to some resturaunt for meat and during Easter people would buy them for pets. The cool thing about selling them for pets was that after a month or so the people would return the once cute and fluffy bunny. Not for money mind you but either to trade it in for a new cute and cuddly rabbit or just to get riid of it. Either was fine though because they were normally large enough for culling. A win win situation.:)

Hmm, I only heard they do that to dogs. But then again, the Chinese often say that they're quite willing to eat anything.

Tea?

I'm a little teapot. Thats just plain obvious. But the real question is, what kind of tea do I have? And how did this go from teapots to cats and dogs and bunnies?

Cats all the way....... Just look at the Kilrathi. When I got my cat, I wanted to name it after Hobbes. (his full name of course.) But, the parents vetoed that one. Roaw.

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-01-2001 at 15:14]

Long live the teapots.

the tea pots would win, but thats obvious, so I dont need to say it.

what do wish to say however is that I enjoy universe vs. Universe conversations, as long as they are set upon equal ground without one bias placed towards either side or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back