Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lets see Napoleon, if I wanted to bring back captain Sheridan, I would just stick in my B5 tapes.

And the power rangers would soooo get there buts kicked. That was just an insult to the transformers. Theres absolutely no contest.

Oh, I almost forgot. The rabbit can't win. it's dead. Arthur killed it with the holy hand grenade.

I let my G/F read this, and all she had to say was, "kill the wabbit! kill the wabbit!" as sang by elmur fudd. (looney tunes opera)

Oh well I gues its just between teapots and kats now. unless someone else has a killer bunny........

he he he...

*grins and pets somethinh that looks like a tea-pot crossed with a killer rabbit*

The kat will lose...

Paladin

WHAT SHERIDAN DIES??????????????????????????????? i am watching B5 for the first time and am right after he was resued before leading the assult on Earth from the Agamenon.

death of a great man......

Well, i can't remember if you have gotten to the point where you find out sheridan has only 20 years left to live or not. But to make a long story short, In the last episode he dies. Twas a very good last episode for the series.

Oh be sure to watch all of the B5 movies! That was the best TV series ever made!

But i remember that the SciFi channel wants to restart the Babylon 5 series so how could that happen w/o him, and btw does the show continue for 20 years in their universe, or is the last episode time warped ahead?

B5

But i remember that the SciFi channel wants to restart the Babylon 5 series so how could that happen w/o him?

Well, when they say restart, they probably mean from the beginning. Michael J. Stazinsky, (or however the hell you spell his last name) said that it would only be a 5 year program. So it was. He also said that it would never continue no matter what. But he said that there would be a spinoff, and there was. It just wasn't very good.

and btw does the show continue for 20 years in their universe, or is the last episode time warped ahead?

well, the season finale to season 4 was a 1 million year time warp with various stops along the way. But the last episode warps ahead 20 years to just before the destruction of b5. I don't want to tell you anymore for I may spoil the rest of the surprises! enjoy the series!

The possibly new series may take place anywhere and anywhen as JMS has already stated that he has the thousand years after B5 mapped out, so he can do anything he wants and it will not have Sheridan as a main character, that is for sure. He might have a guest appearence though. I won't say more than that, but if you want to know what JMS thoughts and info on each episode was, check out http://www.midwinter.com/lurk it's the best B5 resource on the net

paladin

Please ignore paladin, i must sit next to in my computer science class.(which is right now).

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-05-2001 at 15:34]

I hope there is something that happens with B5 at anypoint in the universe, it is too bad that the producer only wanted to do 5 seasons. :( but hey there is always room in any univese for new blood

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Please ignore paladin, i must sit next to in my computer science class.(which is right now).

It wasn't me, it was my brother! Erm, no.

JMS just didn't decide that he would do 5 seasons. The story was only ever supposed to be 5 seasons (or in show time, 5 years longs). The only episode that really takes place outside of that time frame (excepting the one where JMS shows that he has indeed outlined the next million years for the B5 universe) is the final episode which is a final goodbye (FYI - JMS is the janitor that turns off the lights). B5 was a novel given television form and I really wish creators truly loved their shows as much as JMS does. Imagine if Lucas didn't make up Star Wars as he went, how good it could have been. The same goes for Chris Carter and X-Files. Babylon 5 was on a shoestring budget and constantly facing cancellation and yet it is, taken in a whole, IMHO the best science fiction television show ever. (ST: TOS is still the most influential since it was the first truly serious sci-fi TV show). We got a taste of that with WC. That's why it was so special. It's creator cared and nurtured the game through WC4 and it shows. I know alot of people really like WCP and it is a fun game, but it is missing something. The Love of the game. It was made for money, and without CR fighting for it, EA just stripped it apart. Who knows, maybe that he's out of DA he'll come back someday, and return to us the glory of WC.

B5 is good, but I think those fighters are a rip-off from those x-wing in star wars. and those raptor's look also a lot like x-wings (in my opinion). But WC is better then any flight/space sim around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back