Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's Sailor Moon -- a clear reference to either the tycho moonbase in Fleet Action and False Colors, or to dreadnott being insane.

The picture I posted is one of Tsukino Chibi-Usagi, Tsukino Usagi's daughter from the future Neo-Tokyo who appeared during the Sailor Moon R series (around the same time as Meiou Setsuna, aka Sailor Pluto, aka Guardian of Time, who was sent to make sure nothing got screwed up). She was sent from the future to approximately the present day by her mother, Neo-Queen Serenity, who also happens to be Tsukino Usagi's future self. Tsukino Usagi can transform into Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Moon, and her daughter, Chibi-Usa (later in the series) gains a similar ability as Sailor Chibi-Moon and Super Sailor Chibi-Moon. Among Chibi-Moon's attacks are Pink Sugar Heart Attack (rarely effective), Marshmallow Swing (don't ask), and Twinkle Yell (involves Pegasus the flying horse).

And I hate her little stinking rotten pink guts too.

Wow, I wonder if that Tim dredd's quoting is the same one that was in my /quit for a long time that I didn't know who it was.

TC

What as a girl to do with kittin's or rabbits. Ok, girls have ....... but still, this is wierd dude

Quarto, let dred be. He hasn't done anything.... yet. I'll tell you when he becomes open game. :)

[Edited by Meson on 02-13-2001 at 02:02]

Hehe, don't even get me started on Sailor Moon in the manga!

The connection between bunnies and girls is Usagi's name - Tsuki (moon) no (can be viewed as either possessive particle or letting you know it's a last name) Usagi (means, basically, rabbit).

So she's called Bunny of the Moon. Quite strange...

And for some reason whenever I see the little white rabbit in Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, it reminds me of her and her daughter...

And the Tim I speak of is Tim the Enchanter, from the above movie. Scottish guy with a staff that shoots flame.

"For DEATH awaits you all, with nasty big pointy teeth!" - Tim

Still, This has nothing to do with Sailor moon whatsoever, They all get their butts kicked anyways. then somebody else has to come save them all. ick!

anywhoo, the rabbit is dead :(. Arthur killed it with the holy hand grenade. SO, there is no more rabbit.....unless.... IT HAD KIDS W/ BIG POINTY TEETH!!! uh oh....

"Quarto, let dred be"

Let him be, let him. Speaking words that make no sense, let him be-he-he-heee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back