Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I personally perfet Bunny Rabbits are better, and I dislike tea pots

[Edited by Napoleon on 02-01-2001 at 18:33]

stop that

As the police officer from Monty Python would say:

"this, is silly. So, since this is silly. Stop. I insist that you stop at once. Stop it. Right now. It's silly."

anyway, whats so bad about teapots?

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-01-2001 at 22:43]

My mother collects tea pots. My brother collects pot. My mother has a dozen cario cabinets full of tea pots. My brother can't seem to hang onto his pot.

Re: stop that

Originally posted by Zor Prime
As the police officer from Monty Python would say:

"this, is silly. So, since this is silly. Stop. I insist that you stop at once. Stop it. Right now. It's silly."

anyway, whats so bad about teapots?

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-01-2001 at 22:43]

Actually, that character is called the "Colonel." His job is to ensure that the sketches in Monty Python's Flying Circus do not become very silly. :)

true, but, he is also in "And now for something, Completely different." in this one, he is a police officer. :)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
true, but, he is also in "And now for something, Completely different." in this one, he is a police officer. :)

I guess I haven't watched And Now for Something Completely Different enough times to notice that. :)

Originally posted by Primarch
I decided to post in this absolutely useless thread for absolutely no reason...

Oh yeah...the wabbit wins!!

"Death awaits you with nasty, big, pointy teeth!" -- Tim the Enchanter, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"That's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and dangerous rodent you've ever set eyes on! He's got huge, sharp...he can leap about...look at the bones!" -- Tim the Enchanter, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

[Edited by Mao Tse Tung on 02-02-2001 at 20:33]

monty Python and the Holy grail was a great movie.

What is your name?
Sir Robin
What is your quest?
To find the Holy Grail
What is your...Favorite Color?
Blue no yellow AHHHHHHH

Bunny!

bunyjump.jpg

If this breaks every single law of non-silliness on this board...so be it.

You guts are forgetting about, turtles, I mean you have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who could be better than that.

Bridge Keeper: Stop! What is your name?
King Arthur: I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
Bridge Keeper: What is your quest?
King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridge Keeper: What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean, an African or European swallow?
Bridge Keeper: (grunts confusedly) I don't know that-- WAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!
Sir Bedevere: How do you know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: You've got to know these things when you're a King, you know?

I like Monty Python but I cant remenber things from memory that I have see so long ago, but I remember the neaning of live, that scene were that guy ask to die by being chased by naked girls, now that is a good ending.
By the way Monty Pyton would win.

Hey! I remember that! The one Monty Python movie that I ever watched, if only for part of it. I loved the bit where one of the opponents lost all his limbs, yet still wanted to fight. :D

monty python

Black Knight: None Shall Pass......

Black Knight: Come Back here you chicken! I'll bite your legs off!

King Arthur: I cut off your arm!
Black Knight: it's just a flesh wound.

Just a question, but how did this thread go from teapots, to kittens and bunnies, then something about turtles, and then to monty python?

Napoleon: The Turtles are dead. The rabbit bit their heads off.

Tim: Aww it's just a harmless little bunny, HAH! no one ever listens to me. look at ye now. didn't i tell you?

Long live the rabbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back