if you could design a wing commander game

Besides that was a rather good mocking of the canyon-y thing. Long have I stopped trying to insult but am only having fun. Obvioulsy you cant see that. There for I pity you. Yes, plenty of pity befalling you.

Originally posted by Supdon3
Considering the only thing you can do is pick on Soma and follow in TC's coattails i wouldnt talk.

Hehe, I don't think you can quite fathom exactly who I am.

Eeek! Pitty is befalling on me! Ow the pity... it stings as it bounces off of me! OH GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!

TC

Wait! I remember reading about you in a past thread. Werent you once a moderator or something and really mean to people?

Well then, you should really be more specific. What former mean moderator are you talking about?

TC

I didn't crack you up before you edited your post... YOU BASTARD! TRYING TO FOOL ME!

[Edited by TC on 04-22-2001 at 04:57]

Frosty is the mean former moderator i was talking about when i asked if he was one. WHy were you a former moderator TC?

Were you doing things akin to what you've been doing tonight that resulted in you no longer being a moderator or was it something completely different?

No... I am not allowed to discuss the reasons that I was given the power to moderate.

TC

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
He was a moderator because we forgot to set the moderation tag to 'no' after we put in his graphic.
Hooly... I can imagine what results that had... :)

Wait, actually, knowing TC, that is beyond my imagination... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 04-22-2001 at 23:56]

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
Oh yeah, LOAF, remember the other night....I snapped some pictures...
You've already got a special picture... a kitten! :)

(At least on my computer... damn the proxy cache! ;))

I remember being quite astonished, why all those 2nd Lts already had their own pic and why they all used that kitty. I though it may be some kind of sect or so :). I can't get rid of the kitty, just like you Quarto.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I remember being quite astonished, why all those 2nd Lts already had their own pic and why they all used that kitty. I though it may be some kind of sect or so
Ahh... these German Kilrathis... :rolleyes: ;)

Back