if you could design a wing commander game

Uhm... let me get my dictionary first.
Oops... Idunn have a French dictionary.

I do know that 'velo' means 'bicycle' (so does bicyclette).

Don't let your _perception_ of _my name_ deceives your _mind_ of who I am. I'm not a French... never been to France or Canada or the like. But I do know a lot about their history.

The few people who know what they are in the US call them Deux Chevaux, too. :) (I actually *saw* one the other day... it was very odd to see one driving in the US).

Originally posted by Darkmage
3d Graphics are mostly finished as well, a large part due to my freespace2 wctc without which we wouldn't have many models.
Oh no, 3d graphics are only just started - you've forgotten all the planetside environments. And you'll need a lot of them, because if Earth uses the same planetside graphics as some other industrial planet, it won't be a particularly exciting game...

OH GOD NO! Planets look similar!?! Why, how could you even suggest that? I mean... what would WC3 have been if all the planets looked the same???

TC

Heh, WC3 had only 3 planets, and actually, I wasn't referring to the landscape, but rather the interiors that we see in Priv. One of the cool things about P2 was that every planet was different. Mind you, they had to introduce the Booth system to make sure the people wouldn't all look the same... ;)

Originally posted by Supdon3
NO! IT IS A SUCK-Y WORD!

The fact that you didn't appreciate TC's witty addition of "-y" to the word "canyon" but instead attempted, however feebly, to mock it, indicates to me that you are way way out of your league at this point. Please *please* just go into a corner and die somewhere.

[Edited by Frosty on 04-22-2001 at 04:47]

Back