Hellcat = Piece of Junk

Anything is funny to me right now. I am so tired, I am about to fall out of my chair. I have been at the cic all day long. so if i want something to be funny to me, it's gonna be funny!!! :)

Hmm, I'd crack a joke if I could... but LOAF and Q have a good sense of humour. So does TC, sometimes, albeit twisted. EW is also pretty funny at times too.

Originally posted by mpanty
Basically, all the moderators/administrators... :)
"Sluuuuuuuurp"... :p
That's disgusting. And I'm not 'sucking up' if that's what you think. Notably KrisV takes a hard line stance, but that's part of being a SM too. CplHades pops up occassionally, but doesn't say much to the regulars, and Crid was around a while ago, but only engaged in serious discussions. So there.

Originally posted by Wedge009
(...) I'm not 'sucking up' if that's what you think. Notably KrisV takes a hard line stance, but that's part of being a SM too. CplHades pops up occassionally, but doesn't say much to the regulars, and Crid was around a while ago, but only engaged in serious discussions. So there.

SECOND DEGREE JOOOOOOOOOKES!!!!!

Can some French guy pop up, and help me with this stubborn Aussie?!! ;)

[Edited by mpanty on 03-20-2001 at 01:25]

Ok, I believe that for once you are right! Enough for the day... :)
(en plus, I'll be going to bed pretty soon... ;))

You are going to bed? Now that a French guy appeared to help you with the stubborn Aussie? Oh, what a pity! :)
But I would not help you anyway, you Kilrathi killing, war-crimes comitting, hairless ape! :p

Back