Hellcat = Piece of Junk

When a dhip cloaks in WC4, it is not a total cloak. You can still see an outline of the ship, and the 'hull' of the ship, appears blurry.

"I find it a bit strange that Confed has methods to make cloaked ships visible for the naked eye (i.e. when you look out of the viewport from the Dragon) but not visible on the radar."
Not at all. If your cloak was 100 percent effective, you wouldn't be able to navigate by the stars, you couldn't recieve positional data from friendly ships, you'd get nothing. Piloting a ship under these conditions would simply be too dangerous.

I'm too tired right now to argue so I'll just say this: "It's a game, just have fun with it. And if anybody else needs some imagination, gimmie your email address, i'll email it too you!" :)

And then someone (e.g ME! ;)) will come up and say that imagination is "quantised": it comes in packets ("quantas") distributed by Zor Prime through email...

With this Quantum Theory of Imagination, I shall win the Nobel Prize, for sure... :D

Originally posted by mpanty
And then someone (e.g ME!) will come up and say that imagination is "quantised": it comes in packets ("quantas") distributed by Zor Prime through email...

With this Quantum Theory of Imagination, I shall win the Nobel Prize, for sure...

Since I got a hold of the nobel commitee first, they gave me the prize just for emailing out packets of imagination. ;)

Oh ok... :)

So you Zor, get the Nobel Peace Prize...

And I... get the... er... the Physics prize?? :confused: LOL

Back