Famous Quotes

It don't seem to want to work so hot on a P3 1000, 192meg ram, 50X cd, Geforce2 MX.
:(
Hell, even Prophecy don't work since I got the upgrade :(
CD rom is too fast.
Come to think of it, none of my wc games have been working right lately...
*Goes to find a gun*

I'm betting your movies are skipping in Prophecy. Try disabling hardware sound accel. and/or full duplex.

TC

Originally posted by Quarto
Ah, Mekt, WC2 is just one great scene after another :).
True, true. :) "You speak treason, Khasra!" is also so cool.

Oh, and what I forgot: "Speak of your plans, not of your toys!" Ah, they are all so great.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Originally posted by Quarto
Ah, Mekt, WC2 is just one great scene after another.
True, true. "You speak treason, Khasra!" is also so cool.

Oh, and what I forgot: "Speak of your plans, not of your toys!" Ah, they are all so great.
Eh eh... the Kilrathi voices were awesome... :)

Blair's and Tolwyn's voices in the intro suck pretty bad, though... :( we got used too much to Hamill and McDowell I guess... <G>

I would suggest just putting up an ad on a newsgroup somewhere. I got it that way, for about $25.
It works fine on my PIII-600MHz, GeForce DDR, 256MB RAM, SBLive!, WinME.
WC2 gave me a few BSODs but they were never reproducable and always during the story, never in flight.
Unfortunately, with the upcoming release of WinXP, all Wing Commanders may be broken (KS and above). Someone at MS claimed to me they are going to fix that (KS at the least) in a later build, but I have to see before I believe.
Looks like I'm going to have to purchase a dedicated WC computer.

To get back on quotes, I really like the quote that's in my sig. Maniac says it at the beginning of WC3.
I like it because it means you can't trust half of mankind.

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)

Blair's and Tolwyn's voices in the intro suck pretty bad, though... :( we got used too much to Hamill and McDowell I guess... <G>

I like(d) them or I didn't find them bad, at last, especially Tolwyn was good, IMHO. And I heard those voices before I heard Hamill and MacDowell as Blair/Tolwyn. ;)

Originally posted by Unforgiven

Looks like I'm going to have to purchase a dedicated WC computer.

Yep, I think that would be the easier option, next to driving yourself nuts, that is unless you like going nuts! :)

RFB

Q and LOAF are doing it again. :)

I suppose if you've played WC3 first, listening to the WC2 intro might hurt, but I managed to get it the right way round.

"Isn't that the guy from Star Wars?"
- Tom Wilson
That one's just classic, I dl'd the whole blooper movie a while back and I still watch it :)

Other then the Kilrathi from WC2, I think the line I liked best was like with Maniac at the begining of WC3.

"We both know who's better in the cockpit."

"Yeah, we do."

[Edited by Cricket on 05-15-2001 at 23:54]

WC3 was good for quotes, so was 2 and 2's SO's. WC1 was alright, 4 was pretty good :)
Prophecy is pretty good too :)

Give up. They were all good. :) And if you listen to Q and LOAF long enough, you'll find there's a quote for nearly every situation.

Hehehe, Well then I have alot of listening to look forward to :)
I only wish I found this place a while ago, I'd be a general by now :)

Famous quotes...What I thought was interesting when I first played Wing 4 was hearing a quote I had read years before in History:
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
-Thomas Jefferson

Back