Famous Quotes

Yeah, well, lacking education in American history (such a great loss), I always felt that was just part of the subtitle of the game.

I heard it before in a cheap war movie (about the Battle of Britain,IIRC.). As I couldn't believe that Chris Roberts took the quote from that movie, I made some research... ;)

I don't want to be rude, but it's WC:SO. Notice the absence of a P in between the WC and SO. And I still hate that fact that Petraca wouldn't do the voice :(

Originally posted by Mav23
I don't want to be rude, but it's WC:SO. Notice the absence of a P in between the WC and SO. And I still hate that fact that Petraca wouldn't do the voice :(

....... GRRRRRRR, don´t push it pal....Or the Hand of Ghost will be back !!!!!! :p

Officially it's WC:SO, but seeing as it's a continuation of WCP, I still feel it could be called WCP:SO. SO is usually sufficient as an abbrieviation here, though.

There's no Prophecy in the title. It's Wing Commander: Secret Ops. Thus, if you abbreviate it "WCP:SO", you're pretty stupid.

For God's sake, we all worship the word of a guy named after a criminal slab of meat (Bandit LOAF), who chooses to represent himself with a sentient hamburger... I rest my case.

Back