Famous Quotes

I like a quote in WCP when someone(I forget who) kills a bug and says..."Another one bites the dust!"

I just thought that was funny. :)

Originally posted by Dark Knight
I like a quote in WCP when someone(I forget who) kills a bug and says..."Another one bites the dust!"

I just thought that was funny. :)

I think that was Zero who quoted that in the game.

RFB

yeah, it was Zero, I liked that too. I also like when Zero would say "This one's for Dallas!"... you know, like he cared for him or something... every time he said that, I let him have the kill he was tailing...

Yeah, but it doesn't have Zero...

Evertime Maestro said "Fox 1" I killed the bug he was going after...I don't think he knows what Fox 1 means...

But for the rest of you: "Fox 1" is for radar-guided missiles (like a torpedo), "Fox 2" for heat-seekers (like Javelins), Fox 3 for smart missiles (like Pilums) and "Fox 4" (or "Guns, guns, guns) for guns. Unofficially, "Fox 5" is for mid-air collisions...but Maestro usually said "Fox 1" while firing something like a heat-seeker. Oh, well...

A good quote by Maniac in WCP when he takes severe damage.."What do they make these things out of, tin foil?"...

RFB

Originally posted by TC
I fixed one of the links that was wrong... the other's supposed to look like that... I was too late capturing an explosion :)
Woooooow!! Favors... a happy smiley...

TC, what's happening to you? How come you're starting being nice to people? ;)

JUST KIDDING, keep it up! <G>
And like Zor said, we would all love a downloadable zip files with all those screenshots!! :cool

I'd love them too :)
And esp that quote of the emperor too, that sounds cool and I can't quite remember it clearly.

And WC2 was just one great scene after another.
I tried for hours to get it working today but it didn't work :(.
*cries*
I need a version that works out of windows.

Get the Kilrathi Saga. It has its problems, I've had lots of joystick difficulties with it, but it lets you play the games through Windows.

I'm Canadian too,
hell, for that much I could buy me a new liver!
(Or some new eyes, mine have been going all funny after years and years of WC)

Yeah, bah!
Hey TC, do you have a zip of all your WC2 files floating around somewhere? I'd be really interested in getting my hands on all of them and I know others would too if its no trouble!

I mean... all the games that are part of KS are playable in windows in their original versions. I play all three in windows...

TC

Back