Famous Quotes

No... come on!!! We like the burger!!! At least make it the Major symbol or something *lol*

A petition to save the burger, anyone?

My guess is independent of Prophecy... As far as I have understood (I have Prophecy Gold so for me it's kind of integrated) one can D/L SO without owning Prophecy? That, to me, constitutes an independent game...

So all the addons are independant from the release game ?????

SM1 independant of WC1....... OR WCP independant of WC4...WC3....Wc2...WC1

Originally posted by Ghost
SM1 independant of WC1....... OR WCP independant of WC4...WC3....Wc2...WC1

No... Since You NEED WC to run SM1 and 2, and NEED WC2 to run SO1 and 2... You don't need to own Prophecy to run SO, it's a standalone game with its own files and all that. At least that is what it must be if it is to be considered an independent game... Does anyone actually know if I am right or if You do need WCP to run SOPS?

No you don´t need WCP to run WCSO,forgive me i thinked that you mean that they are independent from the history POV

Yeah, so then it isn't an "addon" or "mission disk", it's a game on its own... independent... No problem, I was actually hoping to gain some clarity in this as well...

Right, it doesn't require anything else to play -- it's an independant game.

If we named it based on how it's related historically, it'd be called called Wing Commander 1: Wing COmmander 2: Wing Commander 3: Wing Commander 4: Wing Commander Prophecy: Secret Ops, or somesuch.

One has to admit however that Secret ops immediately draws to the analogy of Secret Missions and Special Ops, which were addons... Could SOPS actually be a stand-alone addon? Ooh, paradoxal. Or is it just my splitting headache and the fact that I've been on this chat zone for 11 hours straight now?

I'll take a break... I made 2LT in 16 hours, I think I'll relax a bit from now on.

EDIT: I take it, then, RF, that Ican take You down for the Save The Burger petition? LOAF wants to get rid of it, You know...

[Edited by gryphon on 05-17-2001 at 20:05]

Working on my paper for admittance into the Asproparticle Field Theory Group, for my Grad school... I have this in a window to the side... But 11 hrs straight of Hamiltonian functions and Euler angles isn't so bad either... But a deadline is a deadline, even for overachievers like me... *lol*

Originally posted by gryphon
I take it, then, RF, that Ican take You down for the Save The Burger petition? LOAF wants to get rid of it, You know...

You bet! I think it adds flavor to the rank pics! Maybe LOAF can put it up every once in awhile to remind all of us that spend 11 hours straight in the CZ to rest and go get something to eat! ;)

RFB

There You go LOAF... It's more than just the lonely voice of one man... We demand the burger be kept. The people have spoken.

And yeah, it does add flavor... MMM... carcass on hot coals :)

Back