End Game Midway

whoo-hooo!

"Go Mav, Go Mav, Go go go go go..."

Oh, sorry about that, I hate it when that happens.

(and so do other people as I hear it...)

now RF, you must spread the word of my greatness. Go forth, and convince those who doubt me!

Maybe you could just offer it to those that doubt you. I doubt anyone would listen to me, they dont belive I saw a merchant flying a Dralthi in Privateer/RF. I should have taken a pic of that! In fact, I am going to try to get a pic of that right now, I saved the game prior to seeing that so hopefully it will do it again.

RFB

Originally posted by RFBurns
Maybe you could just offer it to those that doubt you. I doubt anyone would listen to me, they dont belive I saw a merchant flying a Dralthi in Privateer/RF. I should have taken a pic of that! In fact, I am going to try to get a pic of that right now, I saved the game prior to seeing that so hopefully it will do it again.

RFB

Look behind you, a 3head monkey....

Ok for all you who dont believe me about the merchant flying a Dralthi fighter, go here...http://www.rfburns.net/mercdralthi.htm

RFB

Thanks, you are the 2nd person here to believe me. I didnt believe it myself, I had to do a double take when it communicated with me saying, "maybe we could do business sometime". At lest the voice matched the picture! :D

RFB

Weird eh! The game is from the CD-Rom Classics version. Ive played this game so many times it hurts! And never before have I seen the merchant in the Dralthi. So it was quite a shock to me when I first ran into that! I thought for a second I was in Kilrathi space and made friends with them. But then I looked at my nav map and I was at the Pyranees jump point in Troy system.

RFB

Why would a merchent fly a Dralthi anywayz? I mean, do they even have any cargo space?

Originally posted by RFBurns
I thought for a second I was in Kilrathi space and made friends with them. But then I looked at my nav map and I was at the Pyranees jump point in Troy system.

RFB

and you call yourself a cat-killer... tsk tsk :)

Only when they threaten to invade Earth and kill off pretty women like Angel! I do have a save game that is friends with the cats. It doesnt make it easy to run those Confed missions tho!! :eek:

RFB

on Privateer you're friends with that cats? Just think about all those hot WC chicks they tried to fry! :)

Originally posted by Mav23
on Privateer you're friends with that cats? Just think about all those hot WC chicks they tried to fry! :)

Well, just one run of it I did side with the Kilrathi and Pirates. I wanted to see if the game would become more difficult going thru the plot with enemies at every jump point besides the ones near pirate bases and in Kilrathi space. And with the militia, Confed, Insys, mercenaries, and merchants taking pot shots at you everywhere you go, and going thru the Confed missions for the plot, it was, well, not as easy as I thought, but I got thru it with a few scrapes and bumps!

RFB

Back