End Game Midway

I deleted the auto save file, fixed the Midway, went back one mission,so it would re-save it, and voila, no more busted up Midway!

Cool. I might try that myself. Nothing worse than starting a defence mission with a half busted Midway.

Originally posted by Mav23
but I need to know! I don't want to mess anything up... pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeee. I'll give you a cookie :)

I hope you finally got what youre looking for. Im shure everyone here would love to see your career avg and mission logs to see this "perfect" game of yours. Perhaps you can share with the WC world eh. :)

RFB

Actually, no. Im just curious about the perfect game is all. Im shure everyone here would like to see a screenshot of your career avg and each mission rating.

RFB

I would if I knew how...

do keep in mind that it's a perfect game *FOR ME*, as stated somewhere below.

I think you can take a screenshot by hitting the print screen key, but that may only work while your in flight.

RFB

Printscreen works throughout Prophecy and SO. Except for that cool picture of the Cerberus... grr!

yeah, I just don't know how I would post it here...

If you want, I could take captures of my killboard also...

There is a way, I have no idea how tho! But you dont need to go thru all that if you dont want to. I was just curious about it is all! :)

RFB

Roger that, will take and send to you as soon as I get home. In case you screen you mail, the subject will be "Perfect Game".

I post from school sometimes...

Oh yeah, where are the screenshots filed in when after you take them? And what format would you like the pictures in?

never mind, I found them... I sent them to you, in case you don't check e-mail regularly...

Back