CZ Admin Stuff (or: The Way Life Should Be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If someone asks, if your a god, you say YES!!" -Winston Zedmore

I don't know who he is, so I don't know if you spelled his name right.

In that sentance, your takes the place of your are. Therefore you use the contraction, you're. Your is a second person possesive pronoun.

TC

Originally posted by TC
In that sentance, your takes the place of your are. Therefore you use the contraction, you're. Your is a second person possesive pronoun.
TC... if you have to correct spelling mistakes, don't makes ones of your own... ;)
In that sentance,
your takes the place of your are

[Edited by mpanty on 05-28-2001 at 08:26]

TC cannot ban anybody (I'm sure he desperately wishes to, though ;) ), he doesn't have moderator powers...

Some people here remember what happened when TC was given, by accident, such powers... <G>
I wasn't present, but I can well imagine that all hell broke loose... :)

And Moderator = God-Like Powers. Just a friendly reminder to everyone - whatever you do, don't upset the admins or mods. And LOAF. Especially LOAF. ;)

DANG!
Sorry TC, didn't catch your "promotion"... ;)
Originally posted by mpanty
Some people here remember what happened when TC was given, by accident, such powers... <G>
I wasn't present, but I can well imagine that all hell broke loose...
Smells smoke around here, doesn't it? :)

board staff

Admins are the deity-level folks. They can close/open threads, ban/unban people, and generally do anything with the board.

Moderators' only power is to open/close threads, period. No banning, no changing ranks, no post count modifications, no modifying the relative and absolute URLs in the control pannel, not a damn thing. Just thread opening or closing. They do, though, generally have the respect of the administrators, so they may recommend anything beyond their limited powers. Whether that recommendation is acted on depends on the circumstances.

The rest of those registered for this board, as far as any official "powers", are the effective equivalent of gum stuck to the bottom of one's shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back