CZ Admin Stuff (or: The Way Life Should Be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware they mean nothing on the board, I'm just happy I'm finally out of the brotherhood of Lieutenants...:)

Oh I feel quite well there...again. You're just not so much respected by some people as a Cadet. They like better to post to an 'Officer' than to a Cadet. But they forget, some people were 'officers' and came back as Cadets out of special personal reasons. So they know the board and the people...:)

::polietly bows to fishbone::

I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just Me.
Lts and Cadets are a fine thing...I was a cadet for
the better part of last year, so I'm happy anytime I see that little pip near my name is all. :) It proves that my last GF might be right about me being a little too obsessed with WC...Well, I dun care, she got the boot anyway. :D

Indeed.

However, ranks are also a means of identification of admins, mods, and others who have either become Major Generals or done some unique service to the CIC.

They also reward people who have spent time on the zone chatting. Doesn't mean the posts are thoughtful and intelligent, though...

I know...and I am of course not angry. The post and the statement didn't refer to you LeHah. I also was happy last time, to become 2LT and to climb the whole ladder till Major..and to give everything up, because it means nothing. :)

How perfectly Zen of you! :D

Are you going to take Blair's farm when he leaves for Confed during WC4? ;)

Clearly...I always wanted a little farm on a little planet...and when I was little I always wanted to marry a farmer. :D

you want ot marry Blair?!?!?! :O

(Hey, I'm a Colonel now and I didn't even notice it for my last ten posts! :D {yay})

[Edited by Mav23 on 06-01-2001 at 10:49]

Not Mark Hamill,but I said when I was a little child....*g*
I really wanted to become farmer.....children's-dreams
I left them behind...but maybe if I lived in the time and he would have asked me as Confed hero...;) I don't know.

The way life should be...of course it is little terrifying, but isn't that everything? I mean who knows what would have been his place in WC universe if it was real. Most of you would end up as pilots of course.:) In the fight against the Kilrathi. I don't know where I'd end up then. It is as unreal as the question whether I'd marry Blair is. So I don't think about it. It was a joke and I played my part in it.

"The Way Life Should Be" is from the signs they have when you go to Maine. "Maine: The Way Life Should Be", they say.

Fine, I go there every week. That's the way life REALLY should be. Travel wherever you want.
They really have such signs beside the streets??? They think they're quite perfect don't they?:)
In Europe there'd stand another shield beside it: Don't throw trash out of the driving car...what a comparision.
Long live the USA!

Yeah... well, every state has some sort of slogan when you enter it... and I thought Maine's was funny because it seems so... egotistical <G> (But it is a nice state).

I have no doubts that Maine is a nice state (every country/state has its good and bad sides and all are nice in different ways)...:) Do you know some other 'slogans' of other states? It would be interesting to know whether they're all kind of 'individual'. To compare.

Nothing about states.....

Well Ive seen it all, actually read it all. I thought that when I joined this forum, it wouldnt be something that I would end up dreading. The events of yesterday asking questions about something that doesnt have anything to do with the story or plot of Priv2, but rather the end credits and then be called a jerk by admin is a bit too far. If anyone was being a jerk, it was a certian admin. Asking questions should be any kind of reason to call one a jerk. Just because a few have all the answers to the world and universe, doesnt mean thier shit dont stink, and its starting to stink around here.

I have tried my best to not start arguments or piss anyone off, at least not intentionally. Nor was it my intention to spoil ones discovery of one of the WC games by asking a question about END CREDITS. Usually when end credits show on tv or the movies, everyone is hauling ass out the door or rushing to the toilet. I cannot believe that asking about END CREDITS would be reason to call someone a jerk.

If anything, the one saying "you are being a jerk" IS in fact the one that is being the jerk.

I had hoped to enjoy this forum since it is the only real site out here keeping WC alive. I guess I will have to find another place that doesnt bring the axe down on questions regarding the very games that this site is online for. Its like asking a teacher about a problem, and the teacher decides to suspend you for asking that question.

If you guys are tired of answering questions, why the hell are you doing all this for? Seems to me, YOU, and you know who you are, need a vacation. Take a chill pill. Or go smoke one huge fat joint and step down from your little cloud in the sky and join the rest of humanity.

I know this will get edited out the ass and probably deleted. Just another example of the extremely small tolorance the operators have for anything. You cant talk about universes, you cant talk about finding files, you cant talk about ideas without getting bashed by admins.
In fact, unless it comes from certian operators, its pointless to try to express your ideas or opinions without being called stupid or idiot or even jerk, much less ask questions about END CREDITS!

For any members here that may have been affected by my questions, I apologize. But none here will have to worry about that anymore. This is my last posting here at this forum. One thing is for shure, this forum is developing a reputation of being a bash and trash forum. Thats too bad, because its an excellent forum.

The thing to remember operators, is that you may have the golden key to the crapper now, but once you carry on this policy of bash and trash, you all will find the word of mouth and email can kill even the richest most profitable site out here. And this one is heading that way, which is very unusuall considering you want to increase the fan base of WC, not decrease it.

I hope all find success in everything you want to achieve. I even mean that for this site and the operators. Good luck!

Regards..

RFB

ps...Project Centurion will continue, if CIC wishes to follow it, they can, the url is in the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back