CZ Admin Stuff (or: The Way Life Should Be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone politely asks you not to spoil a game for him, and in your reply to him you spoil the game for him, that's being a jerk.

If you don't understand why we don't tolerate warez on the Chat Zone, then you won't be missed.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Ranks are just a means to get you a special logo.

Is there a way to switch over to Kilrathi insignia/ranks?

No particular reason .. just wanted to be different.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

bye RFBurns, I'LL miss you :(

(why does it seem that in the past few weeks on this board some REALLY nice and good-natured people are leaving?

e.g.- gryphon :()

Originally posted by Mav23
bye RFBurns, I'LL miss you :(

(why does it seem that in the past few weeks on this board some REALLY nice and good-natured people are leaving?

e.g.- gryphon :()

Agreed. So long, RFBurns, you made some good posts. I'll
miss you.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Yea it seems to be the trend that all the likeable people are leaving, you burns, gyphon, an manjana. I guess that means I must leave soon too because I am likeable, who knew

oh, and because I'm not planning on leaving for QUITE sometime (death), I must NOT be like-able? :-O

Yes, me also (and just remember: Grey hairs aren't everything in life. You're as young as you're in your heart....so some people might live forever (Shakespeare-interpretation)). And now you leave the ship. :) Maybe you'll also come back, because WC is something you can live without, but it quite hard. Good luck.:)

Many people leave and some come back, Napoleon.
And all-people are likable. Whether they leave or not. But only if people leave you know what you had, because you miss them.
And thanks Napoleon, I feel happy that you thought of mine (and missed me).

Stepping out of my admin clothes for a minute

[rant]
Contrary to what some may think, the CZ crowd is not the be-all and end-all of the WC fandom, or even the majority of CIC viewers. The CZ is a small portion of the CIC's viewership, which is a small portion of the online WC fandom, which is a small portion of the WC fandom. (Less than a thousand people are hardly responsible for over 10 million copies of WC games in general being sold.)

It's bad enough when people get pissy about someone calling them on stupidity or jerkitude, but enough with the attempt at self-ego stroking in the process, huh? You (plural) ain't "all that", I'm not "all that", the CIC staff ain't "all that".

Sheesh.
[/rant]

Yes. And left beginning last month for the solution of her problems. Though she thought of never coming back, but there was another fan, whom didn't like that and never gave up to bring her back here. So he talked and talked and she didn't have another possibility than coming back (I hope just you won't worry it)...But before that she changed her life completely (reason for my new nick). Because she knew she nerved some people here quite a lot.
And that's the last time I'll talk about that.:)

okay, but one more question, who WERE you Fishbone?

(couldn't of been Manjana, since she was SO serious about the cruelty of the CZ and how addictive it was :))

Right. But I wouldn't call it addictive (*g*). My parents only have problems with my Internet-activity here. It makes no sense for them. And so even one post would be addiction in their eyes. They only looked for an explantation for my bad marks at school. So I became better at school and the problem was soluted. But I really wouldn't have come back if I hadn't had contact to two CIC members...and my personal problems are also soluted (I only thought too negative).
Full in the black ring I'd say. I was Manjana. Now I am Fishbone. Oh and my sarcasm I also didn't lose....I only know better when and how to use it.:D

now all we need is gryphon and RFB back and I will be the happiest CZ'er in the hole wide world! :D

(I'm sure there are other people that I did not know leave, I am of course only referring to the people of which I know :))

Hey Hello Manjana, why don´t back with your old nick ???
And about RF.. it is a sad farewell :( ..... but i have the hope that he will back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back