CZ Admin Stuff (or: The Way Life Should Be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Death, you forgot to mention that Moderators can edit and delete the posts of others as well as open and close threads.

Originally posted by KrisV
But only because we choose to let them. Even Moderator permissions can be set.

So..let me get this straight...

Admins are the gods, and mods are the angels given special powers by the admins to defend truth, justice and sanity?

Just wanted to say:
Since I've been here/passive-reading, active-writing or whatever, I always respected the people here. But: I also heard (about) and saw the changes which took place. The climate here is little more rough, since I was gone some weeks ago. I felt it whenever I visited again.
But the Admins here do a quite good job and I think all of us should respect it, because it isn't easy. And I was in other zones during the last weeks, where the Admins were very strict. And now if I think about the rules...they seem quite logical and respectable. As I signed up, I first came on the rules-side. But I knew them already. Because I broke them often enough.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
Hey Death, you forgot to mention that Moderators can edit and delete the posts of others as well as open and close threads.

I got a couple of things wrong in my post. Somehow, though, the world goes on just fine. *g*

Originally posted by Quarto
I was demoted for misbehaving... you know, what with Mods being supposed to set a good example and all :).

Really? I didn't notice. ^_^;

No, what I MEAN is that I didn't notice that Quarto got demoted...no offence, but the ranks for Gen and Major Gen look REALLY similar. That's why I thought Wedge was a mod for the longest time.

Of course, I'm not sure I remember Quarto as a mod in the first place. :) Then again, I'm not sure about a lot of things.

I didn't think so, but I thought someone made big deal when there was [edited by Frosty] at the end of a non-Frosty post.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I didn't think so, but I thought someone made big deal when there was [edited by Frosty] at the end of a non-Frosty post.
Yes, well, sometimes people make a big deal for no proper reason :).

[Edited by The Devil Himself on 06-01-2001 at 06:66]

It's interesting how confused people get when someone decides to write a little [edit by Frosty] thing at the bottom of ther post.

TC

I may not be a moderator, but I'm a Captain and that means I have people for a flight group. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back