Commodities wanted! for WC Universe

After five minutes in which I needed a dictionary (deviant)...I could answer you a question...which lifestyle do you mean???I don't remember to have told you about mine....and what dou mean with deviant (dictionary-def.: different)?

Originally posted by Manjana
After five minutes in which I needed a dictionary (deviant)...I could answer you a question...which lifestyle do you mean???I don't remember to have told you about mine....and what dou mean with deviant (dictionary-def.: different)?

Hello!

Just so you know -- in English, "Deviant" implies a
uhmmm ... non-traditional sexual orientation. Or
a traditional one with something really bizarre
thrown in. Perhaps "sick" would be a better word.

PLEASE don't ask me to elaborate, for I will not.
However, you can probably find something on the web
with a search engine that will satisfy any
lingering curiosity.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

No, it doesn't. "Deviant" simply means different with a negative connotation. It is indeed used to describe odd sexual habits, but it is *certainly* not limited thereto... the expression "deviating from the norm", for example, is completely non sexual.

Originally posted by pendell

Hello!

Just so you know -- in English, "Deviant" implies a
uhmmm ... non-traditional sexual orientation. Or
a traditional one with something really bizarre
thrown in. Perhaps "sick" would be a better word.

PLEASE don't ask me to elaborate, for I will not.
However, you can probably find something on the web
with a search engine that will satisfy any
lingering curiosity.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

No it doesn't.

Thanks, but in the dictionary they let that away...once again!!!! What do you mean with that???
I am deviant from many people here, yes. But not in the sexual way.:) I am female, that's a thing I cannot anything for. Then, I have no problem with showing a photo of mine in which could be seen a little piece more (T-Shirt).It's normal for city-life... If you really mean the sexual side. I didn't want to show a nake-photo!
Then I have an ill mother. Okay, I talked about suicide. But for all once again: I am not somebody who'd darely like to kill herself. I just talked about the case if it brakes out. It cannot be said. I'd just prefer being dead, sitting in a wheelchair and becoming stupid...except that case I am a normal girl, who enjoys her life...like all of you do (with the difference you're male). So what to hell do you mean??? That I make derbe jokes? You must be little hard and some kind of crazy outing yourself as woman in a community which is male-dominated. I hoped on your respect, got it in most case. And just went so far like I wanted (if you really refer to the sexual aspect, what I don't believe) and could take the responsibility for. I can live with critics, sometimes also like to hear it and talk about it. But please tell me what you meant with that sentence. So then I'll talk peaceully with you about it. You may critize my way of life as you want. I always liked it more if people said such things to me, than to talk behind my back with others about it! I don't say you did. But if you make suggestions, keep them on the concrete and say it concretely to me!!!:)

Manjana:

Before you get too upset, you might want to hear directly
from Stormin' to find out EXACTLY what he meant. I confess
myself at fault. I should not have supplied a definition --
HE should have. This should be strictly between the two
of you. I should NOT have interfered.

Be that as it may -- in your last post, were you
addressing the entire forum, or only Stormin'? If only
Stormin', I shall ignore it. If the entire forum, bear
in mind that only ONE person has said anything like
"deviant", and my reading of it is that the person was
TRYING to be funny, not cruel. I don't believe that ANY
of us -- including Stormin' -- intend to seriously criticize your personal life. *I* certainly have no
such intention.

I *hope* we're all friends here. I'd like to keep it
that way.

Loaf, Frosty:

I grant that the dictionary definition is different
from what I wrote. However, when I hear someone
say "deviant lifestyle", that instantly brings a
sexual connotation to mind. I'm willing to bet that
a large percentage of people we meet on the street in
the states would agree. Usually, if we want to talk
about someone who does things differently, we talk
about "different" or "creative" or "alternative" --
"deviant" has a very definite negative connotation, often
sexual. Therefore, I stand by my original statement.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Does this mean that a photo of you Manjana will be included in the commodities? ;)Before anyone attempts to "analyze" anothers way of life, one needs to look in the mirror first and evaluate their life before passing judgement. No one is perfect. They only think they are!

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 04-25-2001 at 15:27]

It was referring to Stormin, but it could also be adressed to the entire forum. If it was fun, forget it, but I really don't like people whom critizize me, if I am abstinent. So I can only repeat, if somebody has a problem with me, he should say it. So, I can also understand if somebody thinks I am little crazy...but I really thought it was critics. Serious critics. In a way...I don't really enjoy.
So I have no points/discussions in which I'd exclude the others in a forum. I am also thankful, that you told me, I maybe made a fault (if it really was fun, which I missed)...but I not really believe. If Stormin would tell me, what he really meant (it seems really unclear), I'd excuse myself if I was wrong and misinterpreted it. If not, I'd expect from him, that he figures out the sense. You're right we are mostly *friends* and we should work together to let it stay so...:)

I wouldnt sweat it Manjana, some just have to stirr up a controversy. What is important is if you are happy with yourself and how you live your life, it dont matter what others think or say. Usually those that attempt to analyze another persons life, they are the ones that need the fixing!

RFB

No it's ridicolous. And you don't need to fight for me...RFBurns.I can defend myself...but see me if I go into the offensive...*LOL* Also thanks.
Oh and with the photo...there I am overtaxed. Ask Loaf, whether I may, if I may, I'll do. He didn't say something against, so I'd stay to my word....:)
Bob: Even I don't know what's going on ( in Stormins head). That goes over my ability to think...tell me one who knows.
It's quite interesting to analyze...maybe my reaction was not correct...
But please...you really don't need to argue with anyone, because of mine. I am able to be responsible what I do...so if I maybe begin an arguement with someone, you don't need to follow. Even if you are very gentle...
That was a sorrow I and maybe some of the Admins had before...I react different in some ways (other hormon-household:) for ex.) and so it could maybe bring unrests, if I react like I'd like to...you see what the result can be like. I hope it stays the only time (till that day nothing happened)...but I can't do anything now.We can only forget the whole thing...

Ok! I didnt mean to barge in on the issue. Sorry about that! I just know how it feels to be singled out and picked on when they dont have a clue about what they are talking about. Anyway, I, like many here, enjoy your company! :)

RFB

You may bark in. But I don't want you to get into trouble with people because of things I am guilty of. If you also want, you may of course. It's very nice...but really not necessary. Of course not forbidden...how could I or why should I?
And I like the community here...you can call it 'friendship' on my side (with most here). How it looks like on your side (entire community is meant) I don't know...

Originally posted by Manjana
Thanks, but in the dictionary they let that away...once again!!!! What do you mean with that???
I am deviant from many people here, yes. But not in the sexual way.:) I am female, that's a thing I cannot anything for. Then, I have no problem with showing a photo of mine in which could be seen a little piece more (T-Shirt).It's normal for city-life... If you really mean the sexual side. I didn't want to show a nake-photo!
Then I have an ill mother. Okay, I talked about suicide. But for all once again: I am not somebody who'd darely like to kill herself. I just talked about the case if it brakes out. It cannot be said. I'd just prefer being dead, sitting in a wheelchair and becoming stupid...except that case I am a normal girl, who enjoys her life...like all of you do (with the difference you're male). So what to hell do you mean??? That I make derbe jokes? You must be little hard and some kind of crazy outing yourself as woman in a community which is male-dominated. I hoped on your respect, got it in most case. And just went so far like I wanted (if you really refer to the sexual aspect, what I don't believe) and could take the responsibility for. I can live with critics, sometimes also like to hear it and talk about it. But please tell me what you meant with that sentence. So then I'll talk peaceully with you about it. You may critize my way of life as you want. I always liked it more if people said such things to me, than to talk behind my back with others about it! I don't say you did. But if you make suggestions, keep them on the concrete and say it concretely to me!!!:)

A GIRL??
oh, shit!!
*installs last will and testiment v2.1*

I think im going to have to hide somewhere safer. Like ASVS or SF-A or an Iraqi chemical testing range.
*Runs like hell*

Sorry everybody. i just send an explaining emial to manjana with my apology. I will admit that i made a VERY HUGE mistake and am VERY glad that there is a lot of distence between us (I hope).

teapot.jpg

Manjana. please forgive me.
and please don't take it personally.

Originally posted by $tormin
Sorry everybody. i just send an explaining emial to manjana with my apology. I will admit that i made a VERY HUGE mistake and am VERY glad that there is a lot of distence between us (I hope).

teapot.jpg

Manjana. please forgive me.
and please don't take it personally.

WHOOOAAAAAAA Girl POWER
Long Live to the sPice Girls.

Back