Commodities wanted! for WC Universe

Hey calm down everybody i was just joking.
I never mentioned you manjana except for your picture at the airfield and that was a Kompliment as you say in german.
Please don't be so hyper sensitive.
But still i do think that 95% of the wc fans are male.
Starwars is about 70-30%
Star trek almost the same
But wc nah never 50-50 also i don't think that a simple joke keeps girls out of the forum

Hm...if you didn't see, I was and little still am angry in a little way. Okay I accept it if you don't want that I do,now I really see little clearer ( at that moment I only saw red. Even if my anciors didn't come from Spain, I have little too much temperament, which went through with me in that time). Sorry. Okay you're the Moderator, you say it, it's okay I see and I won't do. Satisfied?:)
That does not say, that my relationship to him, didn't take any damage. That you cannot change...it really depends from what he says...:) I'll wait and react in a good way. I am happy you were there and broke me, I really don't know what I maybe would have said...thanks.

Okay accepted, Cadfael, you're right it'll be more propable 98/99 percent, I am realistic. BUT I really don't like such jokes...lets forget it. I really hyper-reacted, but it happens sometimes. I really thought you were serious.. And now could somebody please...close this thread, it really becomes embarassing for me ( I really misunderstand 99 percent of all jokes about me...). ;)
Maybe I should excuse myself now at you: It wasn't meant so..I am just blond-blue-eyed and stupid...so please forgive my hard reaction...
So just a little German blondine joke now (that you see what I mean, and what I now really begin to believe it's true (at myself as ex.)
A blondine, a black-haired, and a brown-haird woman want to jump from a house. Who arrives last on the floor???

The blondine (she has to ask for the way)..
Or did you now the joke (they're very popular in Germany...Now I know why...). So nothing for bad...I really have to think about my temperament which seems little too much...AND learn better English to understand the jokes and to understand how they're meant...:)

Manjana, question:
You just told a blonde joke about yourself, right?
Would you have been offended if I had made the same comment
to you? E.g. "Hey, dumb blonde, how's it going?" for example?

If you would, consider: If you put yourself down in a joking fashion, it may be that other people think that you like those kind of jokes and are thick-skinned enough to take it. In other words, if you put yourself down, other
people will take note and also put you down. Alternatively,
if you deprecate neither yourself nor others, people may
take note and not deprecate you.

Just a thought.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Originally posted by pendell
Manjana, question:
You just told a blonde joke about yourself, right?
Would you have been offended if I had made the same comment
to you? E.g. "Hey, dumb blonde, how's it going?" for example?

If you would, consider: If you put yourself down in a joking fashion, it may be that other people think that you like those kind of jokes and are thick-skinned enough to take it. In other words, if you put yourself down, other
people will take note and also put you down. Alternatively,
if you deprecate neither yourself nor others, people may
take note and not deprecate you.

Just a thought.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
AHH hey man i didn't say dump blonde to her i didn't say anything to her. I don't even know her!!!

Cadfael: I never said you did. I was saying that Manjana
told a blonde joke about *herself*. And I was suggesting that if put-downs are not a form of humor one can take one
shouldn't use it, even if the target is oneself.

Sheesh .. all these bad vibes. Let's talk products again!

Lessee:

Bloody Mary Mix
Jeweled KnickKnacks
CrackerJack Toy Surprise
Chewing gum (the force that holds the universe together)

Neural stimulators (can be applied to various nerve
centers in the body to produce pleasure, pain,
heat sensation, etc.)

Barry Manilow records (they don't belong on EARTH)

Bagpipes (again, something that has no place on Terra,
but may be useful in a galaxy FAR FAR FAR away).

Rubiks Hypercubes

All I can think of for now.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

The galaxy's favourite Space Sim series has just gotten bigger!!! YAY! Join the battle with all your favourite characters in...

WING COMMANDER 286!!!!

Join our heroes in the year 12654 as they fight the dreaded canine species, the Dogarthi! As a special introductory order, we will include the bonus add on missions... ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

ALL YOURS FOR 129.95!!!

Requires Pentium CCCLIII processor at 200 THz, Voodoo 78 128Gb, 8192 bit graphics card, 4 Tb RAM and 60Tb HDD space...Joystick optional!!!

Just a note....

Scale models of the TCS Wolve's Claw are now available!!!

Has anyone noticed that the Bulrathi from Master of Orion and Kilrathi are similar (ok, Bulrathi looked more like bulls or bears, but you know what I'm getting at!)

Originally posted by redwolf
Just a note....

Scale models of the TCS Wolve's Claw are now available!!!

Has anyone noticed that the Bulrathi from Master of Orion and Kilrathi are similar (ok, Bulrathi looked more like bulls or bears, but you know what I'm getting at!)

OHHHHHH..........

BTW: pendell: I'd now really take it as joke. Now you may call me *a******* and I'll take it as a joke (after my experiences).
BTW: What do u think what I hear the whole day at home. These joke I got from my father...;)

Grrrr... whenever discussions between me and Mekt start to get personal... DANG! Thread closed... :mad:

On the other hand, this whole Manjana, $tormin, Cadfael thing has been going on for 4 pages... :rolleyes:

I'm not telling anything... I'm merely pointlessly *protesting*...

And I apologize for it, but I haven't slept at all last night, to study for my morning's Astrobiology exam, so I am a bit edgy...

Originally posted by redwolf
The galaxy's favourite Space Sim series has just gotten bigger!!! YAY! Join the battle with all your favourite characters in...

WING COMMANDER 286!!!!

Join our heroes in the year 12654 as they fight the dreaded canine species, the Dogarthi! As a special introductory order, we will include the bonus add on missions... ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

ALL YOURS FOR 129.95!!!

Requires Pentium CCCLIII processor at 200 THz, Voodoo 78 128Gb, 8192 bit graphics card, 4 Tb RAM and 60Tb HDD space...Joystick optional!!!

Sounds to me like it be easier to afford a real ship than such a system! :)

RFB

Originally posted by mpanty
I'm not telling anything... I'm merely pointlessly *protesting*...
Well, your threads don't really get personal, they just get silly - and there's more than enough of that here already :). On the other hand, silly arguments like this need to be resolved, or else the people involved will always be growling at each other - so, instead of closing the thread, we intervene. Satisfied? :)

I don't want to tell anybody anything any more. I just want to let this unlucky theme fall....is that possible? now as I got it finished it with a good end...and am ready at all, others begin in at new way...It is okay...!
BTW:mpanty: Why don't you try to meet Mekt outside the CIC, if you're so darely wanting to share *silly* arguments...(for me they only look interesting). In a real-life chatzone? It could be an interesting experience for both of you.:D
And there you can throw you words toward each other just like you want to (in real-life time).
Though. Could we now please finish off....? I'd have been happy if an Admin had closed this thread (it just more looked like letting this little girl learning how bad arguing and misunderstandings can be...I learned my lesson. Thanks. But never again if possible...so why are you so darely wanting to argue? I'll just play the peacekeeper up from now.:) Or better said, let this do the Admins...moderators and other authority persons around. 'Cause they don't like normal posters doing their job.

I've got a better idea -- why don't we just put this
thread back on track, where it belongs?

MORE COMMODITIES
Prozac
Insult Generators
Stupid Ray (temporarily shuts down target's brain
functions).
Spam-killers (Traces spam back to its originator and
melts down their computer).

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Originally posted by Manjana
Or better said, let this do the Admins...moderators and other authority persons around. 'Cause they don't like normal posters doing their job.
It's not that we don't like posters doing that... I'd be really happy if posters could solve problems amongst themselves :). But past experience has shown that when a regular poster tries to resolve an argument between other regular posters, the result is a bigger argument :).

Originally posted by pendell
MORE COMMODITIES
Prozac
Insult Generators
Stupid Ray (temporarily shuts down target's brain
functions).
Spam-killers (Traces spam back to its originator and
melts down their computer).
Hehe... is there a hidden message in that list? ;)

Anyhoo, how about Centaurian mud pigs? I don't know what the hell they are, but they might be edible...

Back