Bozo the clown is being cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kibo's wife?

MANTIS is horrid, if only because it replaced Brisco County Junior.

(Although so did Strange Luck, and that wasn't that bad).

I am impressed with the amount of people who know of Space 1999, the most inacurate sci-fi show ever made it might as well have made it's own science. It was bad, esp considering it was produced by the guys who made Thunderbirds!

That "moon leaving it´s orbit" thing still puzzles me...
Not to mention the uniforms... Good old 70's.

Originally posted by LeHah
I am impressed with the amount of people who know of Space 1999, the most inacurate sci-fi show ever made it might as well have made it's own science. It was bad, esp considering it was produced by the guys who made Thunderbirds!
Hey, I liked Space 1999. :)

Originally posted by LeHah

Hey... I liked Thunderbirds :(

TC

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
There was some sort of crazy explosion on the moon, so it flew away.

Yes, a lot of Nuclear Warheads.
Someone remember the movies of Space 1999 ???
In one of them the aliens are a spaghetti nuts who telepaticaly enter the head of our hero, and then they think that they are in the Earth . :cool:

Wait, a massive nuclear explosion rips the moon out of Earth's orbit but doesnt blow it into a million billion pieces it in the process?

Does this show show have little tiny puppet guys a la Thunderbirds, or not?

Because if it does then I don't think theres a whole lot of logic in arguing the details of the moon getting hit with nukes. . .

Also, Thunderbirds was clutch, if only for the reason that the voice over was so bad that it looked like a foreign import dubed over.

Hey, now they may not have been the best, but lets not go bashing Thunderbirds. . .
That show was a classic.

the moon left orbit after the nuclear *WASTE* we had been storing up there wound up setting off a chemical chain reaction of sorts. it wasn't the most plausible of things, but if you lived back then (when nuke waste was really just starting to become an issue), it was really cutting edge. :)

Originally posted by Cricket
I hated both those shows... they were worse than those Japanese cartoons that're everywhere today.

Probably not a good idea to diss anime in a 'zone full of geeks. :)

Well... the one where the moon flies away I just remember really terrible background music. I watched it such a long time ago I don't even remember much of the story... but I don't remmber liking it too much.

Sorry if anyone likes Pokemon, but it's like a kiddie show.

But hey, that's just what I think.

[Edited by Cricket on 06-26-2001 at 19:23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back