Bozo the clown is being cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnl12

Repairman
I was just reading the news. Bozo's last show is in August. Forty years, I remember watching it as a kid (No that wasn't yesterday:)) in the seventies. I really like the cartoons.

[Edited by Johnl12 on 06-11-2001 at 05:43]

And this thread is being closed. :(

Before it is, though, I have to say that's pretty sad. I thought he was dead.

Yeesh, thats a tough one. I know I'll miss Mr Rogers when he goes off the air this year... :(

I lived in Chicago for many years and got to watch him there. It used to be a like a kid's let's make a deal. They didn't have to do much but they gave them tons of stuff. It's kinda funny to look at him, you can tell he's become quite wrinkly. Still, I bet he's got a friggin fortune to retire on.

Are you familiar with Krusty the Clown on the Simpsons? Bozo was the original clown show, which that's lampooning...

Eh eh... Krusty... :) they even made a video-game on that...

Just like with Itchy & Scratchy...
Boy that series was scary for little kids! ;)

Yes, i love Krusty !!!!!!!
And That bozo guy was in the TV for a long time ?????

I´m still attached to my old Teletubbies !!!!

Yes, Bozo was on for many, many years -- although he definately belongs more to the previous generation than to us...

We have 15 years ago the *Capitan Piluso*.....He was Great....cocoa with milk time...

BTW the thing i said about teletubbies was a joke :)

Hey, I used to watch Bozo... a long time ago, at least from my prespective. 10 years ago. What I remember most is Cookie and Bozo giving "crisp one dollar bills" to kids who could throw PingPong balls into buckets. :)

I had perfect attendance at work so i got to do the Bozo bucket. I made it only to the second bucket (its harder than it looks) and won a sucker and *gasp* a blank diskette!

On a slightly different note, anyone remember The Original Captain Kangaroo and that Train Set that brought him his cereal and the water tower that put his milk into the bowl? I always wanted that damned water tower... :(

[Edited by LeHah on 06-12-2001 at 01:10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back