Bozo the clown is being cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was before my time as well (I'm 20, and I feel ancient on this board!!!). My dad brought me up on episodes of Little Rascals, Three Stooges, Captain Kangaroo and He-Man.
Dad use to do killer Chewbacca and Skeletor impressions back in the day...

Has anyone seen the Masters of the Universe movie recently? I bought it for $10 at a store a few months back for sh*ts and giggles, went home, boozed up with some friends...

HOLY GODS, WHAT A MOVIE

Admittingly, 95% of the movie is crap...but Frank Langella, who plays Skeletor...puts every film villian in history to shame...Look at my quotes as evidence...

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/mastersu/mastersu3.wav
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/mastersu/mastersu6.wav

mastersu5.jpg

ABout the only thing about that movie i can remember is when they came to Earth and the one guy starts eating some BBQ and the woman gets grossed out and he's like, "well we might as well do what they do while we're here"

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Hey, I used to watch Bozo... a long time ago, at least from my prespective. 10 years ago. What I remember most is Cookie and Bozo giving "crisp one dollar bills" to kids who could throw PingPong balls into buckets. :)

Wasn't that a "crisp one hundred dollar bill"?

Hehe, I remember He-Man... but the show I liked best when I was a kid was Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

JAAAAAAYYYYCEEEEEEEEE........Is that show a guy who searchs his father and meanwhile he fights with vegetable-cars. with a little robot-crap, a little girl, a mercenary and a bad copy of Merlin...
jajajajjaja :D

Leave Adam West alone!!!

Didja know thatFrank Gorshin, who played the Riddler on that Batman got an Emmy for it? :D

So there!

just because SOME people liked the way the actors portrayed the characters doesn't mean the show didn't suck :)

And just cuz you sound like you don't like it, doesn't mean it DID suck... :D

Hey, Batman Beyond's a cool show! And Darren Aronofsky (Pi) is working on a new Batman movie. Hopefully it'll make us forget about Batman and Robin (the movie)... But the old Batman show, I used to love that thing. I have the old Batman movie from the 60s, as well. "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb" and "P.N. Gwenn" are some things that will always be with me... :)

I loved the old batman show! POW! BANG! VA-DING! (i think) it couldnt get any cornier! but it was great! :D

Originally posted by Mav23
nananananananananana-BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(what a HORRIBLE show <G> )
Originally posted by RATM
I loved the old batman show! POW! BANG! VA-DING! (I think) it couldnt get any cornier! but it was great! <G>
Eh eh... the fights were quite something of their own... :)
But please! The costumes? God! :rolleyes:

The music on the other hand... who doesn't remember it?!
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I thought it was a neat show. Much better than the crap that passes for Batman these days. <H>
Aw come on! Batman The Animated Series by WB are awesome! It's what gets the most close to the Comics' and movie's atmosphere...

[Edited by mpanty on 06-12-2001 at 23:10]

You wanna see Batman hell? Try looking at the Batmobile that H.R. Giger (You know, guy who designed "Alien") designed for the movies...

SCARY...

did he design the one from "Batman: Forever"? That was actually my favorite :)

(unfortunately, Batman seems to have developed a case of "James Bond syndrome" when it comes to cars :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back