Bozo the clown is being cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mav23
The movies perception of Gothom looks like a metropolitan hell...

It pretty much is supposed to be. Not a nice place to live. It always seems dark, even in day. The crime infests the streets and most of the cops are corrupt. The animated series have been really good, but once Joel Shumacher got ahold of the movies and the studio let him have free reign, well we got nipples on the batsuit.

The Giger Batman Car went unused. It looked like two boomerangs connected in the center and very spider-like. It also had a lot of turrets on it and in the middle was a blister cockpit for the driver...I'll see if I can't find a pic of it...

I loved the Batman`s Dance, the ALMIGHTY BATOOZIE.....and that cheap camera efect of climbing the Walls jajajja :)

What was that series with Flying Cars and if I remember right a talking robot? It was a cartoon and the cars flew by having their front left & right doors open.

I think it was 10 years ago on TV, but that was in Holland.

Anyone of you know the name of these series? I can't remember!

TIA

Zim

Ancient Board Members

You guy's feeling old try this, I can remember watching the Brady Bunch IN PRIME TIME! That's right folks I was born before men went to the moon. Batman used to come on after school when I was a kid and it was reruns then.

BTW I'm only 35 and still love almost all science fiction stuff but most favorite sci-fi stuff is Wing Commander.

yeah! it's MASK!

Although you shouldn't ask me what it was all about...

"Hey Zim, what was it all about?"

AAAAARGH!!

Zi :) m

Oh, and I watched some sci fi series long ago, and I can't remember the name. It was NOT:

BattleStar Galactica
Star Wars
Star Trek
Lost In Space

So I wonder what it was. At least it's very old and I can't remember much of it. Damn. 18 years of age and already my memory is falling apart!

[Edited by Zim on 06-22-2001 at 17:40]

Re: Ancient Board Members

Originally posted by Michael_A
You guy's feeling old try this, I can remember watching the Brady Bunch IN PRIME TIME! That's right folks I was born before men went to the moon. Batman used to come on after school when I was a kid and it was reruns then.

BTW I'm only 35 and still love almost all science fiction stuff but most favorite sci-fi stuff is Wing Commander.

I watched the old batman cartoons at the same bat time and the same bat channel after school too :D

and im only 15 :)

What about M.A.N.T.I.S.? ...Which was produced by Sam Raimi!

MANTIS was both the worst computer game and the worst TV show ever. And they're not related at all!

I never watched MANTIS but I know it wasn't the worst show on TV. That was more along the lines of Freaky Links or Young Americans or something that wouldn't die like Melrose Place or 90210 or something else by Spelling...

Oh, I don't like 90210... but it's much better at being what it's supposed to be than MANTIS was. :)

... but I did watch it a lot, back when I wasn't allowed to move!

I remember watching what I think was an anime series 9 or 10 years ago...I don't remember much, except a few short pieces of episodes...like when the hero ate some sort of bean that gave him superspeed, another that gave him superstrenght, etc. Then he got some sort of super-sword and gave his old sword to some female character...

I saw MANTIS a bit. Yeah, it was pretty bad...I usually watched it because it came after Sliders at one point in time, then I watched the show after that.

You want bad sci-fi LOAF? Space 1999. End of Story. No arguement.

Hey, stop your criticism frenzy, LeHah! Space 1999 was a good show!
And Martin Landau and Barbara Bain's performances were also excellent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back