behemoth

Originally posted by Mav23
Why did you tell the guy from WC Invasion that the Midway's designation was "CMX"? I asked him about it (after informing him of his immense wrongness :)), and he said it was part of a list that LOAF gave him... just curious.

That sounds like a typo, given that Midway's designation is obviously C*V*X...

The plural of Drayman is Draymen, dictionarically speaking.

Hey Phoenix, nice site. Just had a brief glance, lovely shot of the Devastator rushing from a blast wave. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Hey Phoenix, nice site. Just had a brief glance, lovely shot of the Devastator rushing from a blast wave. :)
Thank the LOAF for that one. He had the shot, I just sized it and gave it the video lines.

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix
Originally posted by Wedge009
Thank the LOAF for that one. He had the shot, I just sized it and gave it the video lines.

Nice site. But I gotta ask what a planther is and why it has a squadron named after it? :D

Originally posted by AzraeL
Nice site. But I gotta ask what a planther is and why it has a squadron named after it? :D
Thanks...a planther would be a synonym for "typo"...and VA-35 is a real naval bomber squadron called the "Black Panthers" (all of the squadrons on the site are derived from actual US Navy squadrons).

Cheers!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Draymenses is cuterer.
Draymenses are for pansies... Draymen are for men! :)

Aw forget it, I really sound like an idiot... :rolleyes:

[Edited by mpanty on 06-06-2001 at 14:17]

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Ahh, I forgot about the 2681 descision to add pansies to the armed forces...:)

Senate cost cutting with regards to training and weeding out the "I join ConFed because we don't have to fight a war anymore" type people.

Frankly, it's a bit stupefying. Why would the government attempt to cut down the military? We did that at the beginning of the war, and it cost us McAuliffe. We did that during the False Peace, and it set us on the road to destruction. Diego was advocating for military cutbacks at the beginning of Prophecy.

Why would the military allow this? More to the point, why would the populace allow this?

Back