At Great Lengths

It seems to me that in Germany every week is American week...
So you would not have any problems to find PB in Germany. Of course the pot is decorated with the stars and stripes which looks a bit silly but the content is OK.

Well they tend to be rather unfilling if your an adult so depending on how much PBandJ you use, you might need two for a complete meal. Especially when it gets smooshed in your lunch and becomes half the size of when you first made it. :)

You mean like the Hamburgers from McDonald's when compared between the size in the tv advertisment and the thing you get when you actually open the package? :)

I dunno, I'm a pretty big adult, and I don't think I've ever eaten more than one PB&J sandwhich -- it just doesn't seem right.

Other kinds of sandwhiches are okay, though.

Well theres a pretty big difference between it being right and whether or not you could do it. I wouldnt want to eat them all the time but if i havent had one in a few months and i dont have anything else to eat with them, i could eat two. Bologne is something that isnt right to eat two of:)

You can eat more than one turkey sandwhich, though. Or one turkey and one ham. But not two hams.

They really should post these rules somewhere. :)

Depends on what i put on the turkey. usually cheese and lettuce so it does get satisfying with just one.

Back