At Great Lengths

I know that. That's one single minute. TC obviously posted while I was typing.

[Edited by Wedge009 on 03-21-2001 at 00:59]

It's not nice to call people idiots :(

Now, if you tell them to "Eat shit and die, gato" it's alright, because it's a WC quote.

TC

Originally posted by Wedge009
Idiot, I know that. That's one single minute. TC obviously posted while I was typing.

Eh eh, I thought about that... I was merely teasing you, you furrrrless frrrrreak! ;) (that alright TC? :p)

Oh, it becomes a concern if we're talking about waffles, not watermelons? :)

Originally posted by mpanty
I was merely teasing you, you furless freak!
Yeah, well, you've been getting on my nerve lately.

Couldn't find it. But who's Wizzy? What's with the Choose Your Own Adventure cover?! And I take it you weren't successful with the cheerleading application? :)

Found it. Never worked out why Americans love peanut butter and jam together so much... And your idea of perfect beauty was when you filled up the entire chatzone! And to think I almost got that an hour ago! :)

PBandJ is the perfect snack sandwich. Nothing in it children dont like and if you have ANYTHING in the house, its most likely going to be peanut butter and jelly

I could never eat more than one bread with PBandJ on it. If I ate a second I became sick. But the first one was always very enjoyable.
Now that's an interesting topic, isn't it? ;)

LOL LOAF!!
"Smuggle"? You're making it sound as if peanut butter is illegal in France... :)

You would have probably found it very easily in these "import shops"...
Also, supermarket chains in France love to make "theme weeks", like for example "Italian week", "German week", "American week"... the such... where there's a special selection of imported goods...
I'm sure you would have had no trouble find peanut butter during those weeks... :D

BTW, peanut butter is "beurre d'arachides" in French...

Back