All please read!

WOW!! No Italians apart from me? :(

Oh well... I guess I don't feel so lonely after all, with my "Latin-origin" Portuguese friends... :)

At least one other current poster is female -- they probably just don't want you to know that. <G> (It's not Quarto... yet!)

(I'm a... semi-Texan).

No, I wouldn't shoot you with my trusty six shooter. That would blow a limb off. I'd just shoot you in the knee with my ruger.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recognise any other Asians around here...

Regarding Manjana joining our ranks, here's LOAF's opinion:

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
...in my experience female WingNuts usually want to be treated like the rest of the guys - the whole "you're so special because you're a *girl*!" thing is transparent and pathetic... that whole stupid attitude is why you get a lot of women pretending to be guys when it comes to things like WC chat. If you'd talk to me about whether the Midway has dual heavy lasers or dual ion cannons, talk to her about that. She's here because she wants to chat Wing Commander, not because she wants people drooling over the fact that she's shaped differently (G).

HEY!! You brought that up with the Texan thing... I thought you knew some Texan expressions.. you're just a wannabe then... :p

That's some good advice, Wedge <G>

As for Asians -- they're all over the place... I know of a bunch who write for the Aces... (heck, Chris Reid is Asian).

You're kidding! Well, trying to discern features from web pictures is a lot harder than in real life. :) I don't care much for fan fiction, so I have no reason to associate with Aces, right?

Hmm, I think technically he's half-asian.

But he seems reletively asian in real life.

This seems very, very un-PC. :)

Well, everyone seemed to be talking about nationalities all of a sudden, and there's nothing wrong with talking about people from CIC, is there? :)

Ehhh, it just seems odd to be defining people who aren't participating in this conversation into such broad ethnic groups <G>

Ehh, Wedge? The post of Loaf you quoted is old, or? If it was new I would propably have read it.
And Loaf: Why do you know another poster is female? The personal profile...I never saw a user had written he is female, and the others also don't know whom, or? I mean I am not interested to know whom, but is it a thing only admins know or do you alone know whom? And how did she tell you?

That was an old post by me.

As for another poster being female -- I know this because I know her through other WC-related discussions (agwc, #WingNut, etc)<G>

Originally posted by mpanty
HEY!! You brought that up with the Texan thing... I thought you knew some Texan expressions.. you're just a wannabe then...

No, I live in Texas. Thee are just common misconceptions about us. I spend all day in front of a computer, or w/ my girlfriend :D, so, I know nothing of the outside world!:p

Back