All please read!

Well, I have been in the chat zone all day long. So yea. I'm about to go insane from tiredness, because i'm too lazy to log off and walk across the room to my bed.

Reading what you just said Zor, he'll probably find more amusing for himself not to make any comment... :p

Well he's definitely around now (cf time on other thread), but hasn't made a comment yet... :)

I have both the 3 and the 5 flop copies w/boxes/manuals/diagrams etc. The 3 flops I bought when those came out, the 5 inch I got on ebay just to have em! Paid $1 for em! Now I need to find the 2 secret missions for them to make them complete. Wish me luck!!

RFBurns

LOL. Never seen somebody who had a personal experience with it and came back to tell the others about it. :)..

*Lets hang them higher!*:D But please: Hanging is cruel. There are better ways to die! If I imagine they'd still do it today...could never go there and watch it...even if I am 'hard'. So if anybody should be killed look for a better way....

If you're collecting different formats, you'll want the high and low density versions...;)

(And the Amiga...)

Indeed! My 3 incher flops are the high density, and the 5 inchers are the low density. I got them all backed up on CD in case something happens like the wife taking the fridge magnets to them!! :eek:

RFBurns

Back