Boomboom

Hmm, well I'm sure he meant Tigershark. Not that it matters, because a Tigershark is also inferior to the Scimitar.
mad.gif

Scimitars are the best fighters hands down. They're so... neat
smile.gif

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually theyre a little boring. Extremely solid ships, though. I by far prefer the Rapier (either mark)

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Boring? They're one of the nicest designs around. They're neither too extravagant, nor too simple. That's what makes them so... well, to borrow Frosty's words... neat.
smile.gif

I myself, prefer the Scims from Academy TV.
smile.gif
Those were the best looking fighters there IMO.

Well, I kinda liked the old WC1 Scim colour scheme. They were the only Confed fighter that used red paint at the time
smile.gif

[initiating further drift
biggrin.gif
] I'll take a SO Wasp over anything your pitiful Scimitars and Tigersharks can throw at me. [/initiating further drift
biggrin.gif
]

Mwahahahhaha!!!

Long live the DUST CANNON!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Primarch said:
Tigercat???

Yeah, why not? Four 20mm cannon, four .50 caliber machine guns, and God's own engines in the form of a pair of 2100hp Pratt & Wittney R-2800 radials driving huge frigging props.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

(for the curious)

[This message has been edited by Death (edited May 29, 2000).]

A little obscure, Death, but still a worthy plane. However, there is the minor detail that it's sort of hard to go anywhere in space with prop engines. A little thruster on the back end of that thing and youd have yourself a great joyride...

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Cloakable Scimitars rigged with cloaks and Dust Cannons vs. the Kilrathi Empire.

Oh, and one Hellcat.

-=DeltaKiller=-

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, . . .oh screw it! Waste 'em!" Unknown.

Gah! Cloakable? Begone, lest I slay thee, foul daemon!

Ah, so there was a Tigercat. I knew there was something after the Bearcat, but I was confused - Tigercat just sounds kinda silly
smile.gif
. But personally, I still like Hellcats & Avengers best - in Pacific Strike, of course. Not in WC.

Primarch: By the time you charge up that CMD, you'll be eating missiles.

The CMD doesnt take that long to charge. The problem is if you miss a lot... In a head-on pass the Scim's missile would get shot down by the Tigershark's gun (even if it wasnt it wouldnt kill the 'shark) and once you get into the turning fight the Tigershark has a clear advantage. Forcing someone to eat missiles doesnt mean much when you only have a couple of shots at it and they have vulgar numbers of decoys. Guns only though is another story... the Scim would actually have a chance unless the Tigershark pilot is a damn good shot.

------------------

F7? I thought it was F8. Well, if it is F7, then I guess it actually came before the Bearcat.

Nonononono, no. I meant the Tigershark, from Prophacy. I called it the Tigercat by mistake. To the extent of my knoweledge, there is no Tigercat.

-=DeltaKiller=-

"There is no spoon." The Matrix

Yes, we know what you meant. We were discussing the Tigercat for a far more significant reason - Topic Drift.

Back