Boomboom

Psych0

Spaceman
Ok people, I need a good recipe for boomboom that doesnt include alchol, I have one but its to simple and not strong enough, so if you have one please tell me or JesteR, ours is two tablespoons of leamon flavored coolaid powder with one can of Mt dew or strom, But if you get to much powder it doesnt taste good and its getting to where it tastes weak so please, post some ideas.

Another Boom Boom thread? NOOOOOOOoooooo!!!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's keep this on track and not let you and EW take it off the beaten track. Lets see, how about:

1 can of storm
1/2 cup apple juice
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
a healthy amount of cinammon or paparika (SP?)
That'll make a concoction you'll want to spit out. We usually mix it with eiter vodka or whiskey instead of storm. I've never had a vodka one, because I hate it, but the whiskey's aren't too bad.

What is with this guys and they obsession for a Boom Boom recipe??
The first time might be funny, but after tabout 100 times, its just too much!

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

No. Let's not keep this on track. Let's go off on a tangent, as we always do.

Come on, you know you can't help it. Sooner or later, the topic will drift. Don't struggle, go with the current.

My recipe for Boom-Boom:

1 cup of TNT
4 drops of Nitro Gliceryn (sp?)
3 C4 pills

BOOM!!!

biggrin.gif

Recipe for Boom-boom:

1. 1 cup Uranium 238
2. 3 drops of neutron
3. mix well
4. stand back and watch the fireworks

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Boom Boom...hmmm...why not just put everything alcholic you can find into a pint glass? You'll either pass out or explode!!
headache.gif

pint.gif
pint.gif
pint.gif
pint.gif
pint.gif
pint1.gif

Drinks are on me!!!

[booming voice]Now, you must all bow down to the God of Topic Drift. He is the true Lord of the Internet. Sacrafices, should...nay, must be made at all times.[/booming voice]

------------------
'What goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.'

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions
The Fanfiction Archives

Fool! They were drifting quite nicely before you brought in your recipe. Or hadn't you noticed that they were talking about explosives rather than drinks?
smile.gif

I wouldn`t exactly call my explosive recipe a topic drift. I just took the name of the drink very literally, because I got tired of people trying to decide what it really contains.

I don`t mind drifting though.
smile.gif

Back