Boomboom

Hah. That's a few years off. They still have to get all the way to the supreme court, remember?

Whatever, I still laugh at the file of Bill Gates getting hit in the face with a pie.

Where's my Hellcat? I'll fly into Microsoft HQ and blast it into millions of micro-bits! :p

-=DeltaKiller=-

Watches as the Hellcat gets blown out of the sky and sees a Scimitar come roaring in majestically with mass drivers blaring, sending thousands of metallic slivers through each "rigged" circuit board.
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a Morningstar might be a good idea, or maybe a Kat ship.

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Huh? Hehehe... poor fools... I knew they couldn't resist the Drift...
biggrin.gif

Indeed.
smile.gif

Hmm, I suppose I should congratulate you on your promotion, meaningless though it may be
wink.gif

It wasn't surprising that we drifted, but did you have to instigate it?
smile.gif

I'm still looking for "drinkable" boomboom mixes and I wasn't the one who initiated the original inquery.

I'll take the Tigercat then, If I can't have my Hellcat.

Otherwise I'll design my own fighter. God, my old starfighter handbook . . .

*Sits back and lights cigar*

All those designs, the good old days . . .

-=DeltaKiller=-

Everclear? Is it not drinkable?
biggrin.gif
I'd like to try this recipe out sometime, it sounds like it might actually be quite good.

This thread's drift is completely random. Unlike other threads, there is no way to predict where it's going.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Back