Aight guys I'm bein serious for once

Well we could, just nobody would care. Which is slightly different from we couldn't gossip
smile.gif
Whatever. Enough of that.

And you're more than welcome to try Quarto. I'm Comp Eng student at UNSW. So if you're ever in the neighbourhood drop by.

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think talking to someone you really know is better, since they actually know you and the other person. I mean, you shouldn't tell someone you know will gossip, but you could talk to someone you trust.

Sure, people you can actually see are usually better. On the other hand rel people get drunk ...

But it's amazing that someone could use the web, tell a hundred people something personal and have their lives remain relatively unchanged. It's freaky ... I've just told all you people something only 4 of my friends know and I made them guess. Puts a whole new perspective on things.

Steampunk: Yep, I'm on the Gold Coast, at the southern end of Queensland.

Aye, 'tis rather interesting, that.

Cricket: Yeah, it is better. But you can't always find a person who doesn't gossip
smile.gif
. Though I must say that those whom I don't consider trustworthy often end up surprising me by proving that they are.

Silent Warrior: TV can mess with your head in a lot of ways
smile.gif

Quatro: I just tell some people I've known for a long time, they've never sold me out before. You move around a lot though, so I guess that doesn't work for you.

Cricket: Yep, that's the main problem. And of course, you get kinda tired of having to make new friends yet again.

Yes, but one of the advantages of being on this message board, is that even if you move to Antarctica you can still talk to the people here.
wink.gif

Oui, Mad Hatter, that is exactly right
smile.gif

Steampunk: Yeah, maybe
wink.gif
. But hey, I'm already not spending as much time here as I used to a few months ago
smile.gif

A few months ago... grief, I can't believe I've been in Aus for almost six months now. Dang, but time flies when you've got assignments to finish
wink.gif

Bandwidth? I was making a superconductor reference. Everybody knows that joke, "Scientists in Antarctica have recently discovered room temperature superconductors"

Except of course for the overlooked fact that no one would use a computer OUTSIDE in Antarctica!!

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Well that's nice, TC, but nobody said anything about using a computer OUTSIDE.

Besides, it's usually not a good idea to take a joke seriously...

I don`t think it`s so much a matter of your PC working faster, as it is you moving slower.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mad Hatter (edited June 22, 2000).]

He got you there.

BTW, you couldn't use a computer in the Antartica; it simply would not run (consider if you were using a laptop, the lithium battery would freeze-over
tongue.gif
)

Back