Aight guys I'm bein serious for once

You're referring to the birds and the bees Mad Dog. Your chance of success is Zero.

How strange though, we are 'supposedly' the most intelligent beings on this planet. Considering such, we can't understand the opposite sex.
But every other animal, mammal, etc; that is not human 'understands'.

What did we do, lose that information while we were smashing the Cromags with our flint axes?

tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you on about, LOAF?
smile.gif
I believe Metras was refering to the Cro-Magnon Humans, who were somewhat superior to the other early Humans in Europe, but mysteriously died out.

What the fuck are you talking about metras? Birds and the bees? When did I talk about that? Let me reiterate my point, the basic principle is the same for ALL women, you may not want to beleive it, so go do some fucking research. Let me ask you something, how many women have you been with in the past year?

Quarto, My point was not that all of the motions are the same, but they mean the same thing. The way they are expressed may be different. But that is it. The sub conscious way women think is the same.

Deaths Head, I am not an expert nor do I pretend to be. I have learned this from my personal experiences with many women and from many friends experiences. If you have any other examples Im all ears.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Hey, ease up on the fucking swearing, MadDog243.

Hmm, let me ask you something
smile.gif
. How many women have you been with in this past year? If the answer is more than one (well, all right, let's make it two), then I think it's fair to assume that you can't read those signs as well as you think you can.

Which wouldn't be at all surprising, since you believe that on some level, they all think the same. That's about as wrong-headed as saying that women are like beer...
smile.gif
but at least the latter was funny.

Actually, Quarto, if he has been with only one or two (look who`s talking, I haven`t been with even one
smile.gif
), that might mean that he was able to stay with them for longer, and therefore understands them better.
wink.gif

Quarto said:
That's about as wrong-headed as saying that women are like beer...
smile.gif
but at least the latter was funny.

It was, wasn't it?
wink.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Mad Hatter: Well, yes. I think you misread my post. Basically, what I was saying is that I don't think he understands them very well if he's been with so many
smile.gif
And you're not the only one
smile.gif

Oh yeah, after rereading your post, I suppose you`re right. Sorry.
Anyway, you wanna go drown our sorrows over a bottle of whiskey?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mad Hatter (edited June 11, 2000).]

Quarto, I have been with the same woman since november of last year. When I said I have had experience I meant I have learned from trial and error. There was a time when I would go out with a new girl every week (not that that wasnt a blast).

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

[This message has been edited by MadDog243 (edited June 11, 2000).]

I think, MadDog, you're being kaputzed by all of us.
tongue.gif

Quarto: I was referring to the Cro-Magnons, not the Cromags from Sliders.

Eh... never mind.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited June 11, 2000).]

Metras: Yes, I believe I already pointed that out
smile.gif
. It was LOAF that thought it was a Sliders ref, not me.

Mad Hatter: I don't actually drink (I just happen to think alcohol tastes like crap)... hmm, maybe that's the problem
smile.gif

MadDog243: Well, then, perhaps you have learned something after all. But you'd be a fool to believe that the other girls are all the same.

I didn't mean to imply that all girls are EXACTLY the same, but their basic nature is what is the same. Like most guys basic nature is to try and get laid. There are of course exceptions to the rule in both cases.

------------------
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

I think you better be careful; and hope to any deity you worship incase there are any girls reading your posts.

To think that all girls are almost the same??
You're comparing butter to margarine? They may taste the same (meaning a psychological effect), but are actually made out of something completely different from each other.

You may think that all girls are almost the same, but they really aren't

[This message has been edited by Metras (edited June 11, 2000).]

MadDog243: Really? Good grief, it looks like I'm surrounded by exceptions. What an amazing thing, that there would be so many exceptions all in one place.

According to behavior biology, and psychology, MadDog is correct in his statement that all women are basically the same, keyoword on basically. As always there a execption, but most are neglectible.

Science always has the answer.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited June 12, 2000).]

I see meson grasped the point I have been trying to get across all along.

------------------
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Quarto said:
Mad Hatter: I don't actually drink (I just happen to think alcohol tastes like crap)... hmm, maybe that's the problem
smile.gif

I don`t drink too much either, it was just a figure of speech.
smile.gif

Meson: Yes, science does have the answer. But it happens to be different from what you said
smile.gif
. You see, Humans didn't all develop from the same pair of apes. We're all very much genetically different. And genes determine a lot more than looks.

Mad Hatter: Oh, all right
smile.gif
. In that case, let's go get figuratively drunk
biggrin.gif

Back