Aight guys I'm bein serious for once

Yes, alcohol does taste like crap, but I'm used to the taste now. Long story.

Down here in Australia I am currently being amused by people who are protesting becasue the GST will increase beer prices. LOL!

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Really?
smile.gif
There's a lot of pre-GST panic up here on the Gold Coast, but I can't say I've seen any beer-related protests
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably live in the most heavily taxed province on earth, here they actually tax the tax
smile.gif

I thought getting togheter with her was the whole point of that insanely long thread back in them ole days.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Yes, talking helps. Though I must say, I was quite surprised when you brought it up. You were pretty much the first person who dared start up a personal-stuff thread
smile.gif

What's this one then? The second?

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I don't know. Certainly, I can't remember any others that got this personal, but there might have been one or two.

Quarto: Nope. Reject. But good guess, Ghostman was one of the few people from Australia around this board ... I thought it was time for a name change because 'Reject' just didn't work all that well ...

------------------

Ah, ok. I most definitely remember Reject
smile.gif
. Yes, I can see why you'd change that.

I figured you must be Ghostman since you both (if I recall correctly) come from the same city.

Then your powers of recollection are as good as mine Quarto ...

------------------

Hehe, don't scare the poor guy
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

SW: Actually, I guess it'd be easier to talk about personal stuff here than in real life - because real life people gossip
smile.gif

We're real people too Quarto. And we could just as easily gossip. I think it's more that very few people here know each other personally. If I went and said to a friend "this guy who calls himself Craze likes this girl ... " they frankly wouldn't give a shit. No offense
smile.gif
Similarly if I went and told all you guys the name of the girl I'm ... interested in none of you would really care all that much. Sure we all care enough to give each other 'advice' but that's really as far as it could go.

Jasmine. See? Nothing happen
biggrin.gif

------------------

Yeah, that's what I meant - we can't gossip with anyone that you actually know
smile.gif

Ahah, but what if I come down to where you live, and then tell all your friends?
smile.gif

Back