The Terran Knowledge Bank
In my last edit, I removed a number of things:
- Flagship: Was the Intrepid really 'the' flagship of the Border Worlds? We don't know of any senior officers putting their 'flag' on it - Vice Admiral Wilford certainly never boarded it, within the time span that we know about it. So I removed this statement.
- "That's the Intrepid," Marshall replied, "the flagship of the Outer Worlds Fleet." (TPoF 167)
- "I'll be shifting my flag to your ship, so make sure Panther and her staff are ready with at least a preliminary plan by the time I get there. Godspeed, Blair. I'm looking forward to meeting you."(252) - Bob 18:12, 13 April 2011 (CDT)
- Evil I: This has been in the article since it was first written. Aside from sounding completely ludicrous to me, I have never read or seen anything to suggest that the Intrepid was ever called Evil I, or that ships named Intrepid are thought to have bad luck. So I also removed this statement.
- Toliver looked up from the Princeton's command chsir. "Good morning, Colonel. I got a priority message from Admiral Wilford. He wants you back on the Evil I."
- Blair nodded, as aware of anyone else in the fleet, over the bad luck ships named Intrepid seemed to share. (279) -Bob 18:12, 13 April 2011 (CDT)
- Coffee: Is it really worth noting that crew would complain of the poor taste of coffee because of the Intrepid's damaged state? I personally don't think so, so I removed this.
Question: Do we know that the Intrepid (ie the Delphi) was bought by the Border Worlds and is not one of the vessels commandeered by/defected to the BWS militia.
- Nothing that I'm aware of, no. -Bob 18:12, 13 April 2011 (CDT)